New Nike ad with RVN, Rio, and Timmy

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by kaberon10, Oct 10, 2003.

1. kaberon10

kaberon10 New Member

Aug 10, 2002
    Evanston
    If you get a chance sign up at nikefootball.com and go to create a magazine. If you click through all of the little ads you can put in your magazine (that is how the site works I guess), they have a great ad with Rio and RVN in a hotel on elevators across the hall from eachother, and they each push all of the floors to stop on, and on each floor they volley it back and forth to eachother. Finally at the end, Timmy dives in the hallway between the elevators, catches it, and gives them both looks. Great Nike ad once again.

2. onefineesq

onefineesq Member+

Sep 16, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeah, this commercial played at halftime of the SJ/Metros last week i believe.

3. sch2383

sch2383 New Member

Feb 14, 2003
    Northern Virginia
    Yeah, I saw that a few weeks ago and couldn't find it online. Thanks for the tip.

4. Coheed&Cambria

Coheed&Cambria New Member

Jul 11, 2003
    Texas
    How do you find the Magazine feature on the wedsite? I couldn't find it the other day.

5. ManUtd R16

ManUtd R16 New Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Berkeley, CA
    Whoa, I so need to see this :) Can you actually see the video from Nikefootball.com? For some reason my stupid computer can't access Nikefootball.com. Thanks for the post!

6. Achtung

Achtung Member

Jul 19, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pretty good, wish Nike would show more soccer ads on TV.

7. bsucio9

bsucio9 Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Twin Falls
    I saw this on FSW for the first time last night. I swear I've told everyone in my office about it at least 3 or 4 times, and they don't even like soccer. It's a great commercial.

8. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    THE BASTARDS!!! If I were you I would report them to FIFA or UEFA or somebody...