New Kit (O2)

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by SirStrikesalot, Aug 1, 2002.

1. SirStrikesalot

SirStrikesalot New Member

Jul 25, 2002
    Just when we thought nike was through with their run of bad jerseys, they come out with something worse

2. kygunner

kygunner New Member

Aug 12, 2001
    Winchester KY USA
    I think I speak for every one on this forum when I say I agree, its mingin! (do I have that right, Micheac?)

3. rifkin

rifkin Member

Mar 8, 2001
    Philly
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    But as someone said to me, it makes it easier to remember the chant:

02 Be A Gooner!

4. michaec

michaec Member

Arsenal
    England
    May 24, 2001
    Essex
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I'm all for free speech mate, you can say anything you like. I'll just say, it's unmitigated crap!

5. revelation

revelation Member+

Dec 17, 1998
    FC St. Pauli
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Have you seen anyone around town with one yet? Kids perhaps during kickabouts?

And yes on the Unmitigated Crap Index - the new Arsenal away kit scores off the charts; the new home kit is barely in sight; and the new logo is somewhere between the two...

6. kygunner

kygunner New Member

Aug 12, 2001
    Winchester KY USA
    I just wanted to make sure I used the right word.

7. 442

442 Member

Dec 28, 2000
    Secret ArseAm HQ
    May have to change the name of that feature to the Unmitigated New Kit Index.

8. Goonerette

Goonerette New Member

Jun 28, 2002
    London, UK
    I haven't seen anyone wearing the new Arsenal shirt in London yet. Most of the Arsenal fans I've seen were still wearing the old Dreamcast shirt and I don't blame them!

9. kygunner

kygunner New Member

Aug 12, 2001
    Winchester KY USA
    I dont blame them either. Im glad to hear that the Double buzz hasnt worn off and that the English Gunner fans feel the same way.

10. KevTheGooner

KevTheGooner Help that poor man!

Dec 10, 1999
    THOF
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Andorra
    I feel like I was one of the few to not go apoplectic at the new crest last year but the new strip is definitely, er, CRRRRRAP!

But then again, like most humans, I fear change so I'll give it a few months. If it still hurts my eyes in December then I'll stay with my CRRRRRRAP verdict.

11. michaec

michaec Member

Arsenal
    England
    May 24, 2001
    Essex
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Nope, I haven't seen anyone wearing it yet either. It will be interesting to see how many there are at the Charity Shield on Sunday.