New Investors

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by canzano55, Apr 30, 2015.

1. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    What do you guys make of this Mr. Bee guy? I personally don't know anything about him except that he's some 39 year old who's leveraging other people's money and that he intends on acquiring a majority stake.

From afar this is obviously not looking like a PSG/City deal but more like a Palotta/Thohir deal.

What do you guys think?

(Incidently this is the first thread I've created in years).

2. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    it sounds like he intends to keep galliani and barbara in their respective roles, so it won't be the revolution that many of us have wanted. i don't know much about him other than what's been reported on milan blogs, so i don't have anything worthwhile to say. there are reports that we will bring back maldini as sporting director too.

i'll give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves he doesn't know what he's doing. hopefully he gets the club back on the right track, and we regain our competitiveness in italy and then in europe. i don't have unrealistic expectations, but there's no reason why milan can't compete with juve and regain a place in the second rung of teams in europe just below the mega clubs.

LGRod repped this.
  3. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    "The fine detail of Taechaubol's offer has yet to be revealed. Forbes are sceptical of his ability to pull this deal off on his own, estimating his personal fortune to be "only" €8.2 million. How then can he afford a stake in a club that, even though loss-making, indebted and (for now) still without a ground to call its own, is valued, by virtue of its global brand and prestige as a seven-time European Cup winner, at a colossal €1.2 billion? Speculation has it that Taechaubol is fronting a consortium backed by banks in Abu Dhabi and China and, most intriguingly of all, Doyen Sports, the fund with ties to Porto, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia and others."

http://www.espnfc.us/italian-serie-...ers-at-milan-still-not-enough-to-fix-the-club

That sounds sketchy.

4. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    The whole thing reeks of slime handed posturing.

AC Milan is not a toy - its a famous club and an institution onto itself. The club deserves real representation by way owners who have transparent backgrounds with the means to put Milan back in to the super-elite.

Anything less than that is a waste of breath.

5. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    i don't trust these guys.

6. Baggionero

Baggionero Member+

Apr 23, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Juve fan; let me clarify, because I've been following this for a while. Bee basically is the investor's lackey. He controls the money that would go into the club. His money doesn't matter, because it doesn't compare to bigger owners like Abra and Sheikh's. The money that would be going into the club would be backed by huge banks in China and the UaE, so a substantial amount. Bee is a class man who loves the Serie A and Milan. He wants what's best for them.

7. vasilli07

vasilli07 Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    Can it be any worse from Berlusconi now? If we want a revamp, we need to take a chance with him.

8. BobanFan

BobanFan Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    You trust Papa B?

9. Alexandris

Alexandris New Member

Jun 9, 2008
    Melbourne, Australia
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Lets hope they get us back up to the top.