New forum, new thread

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey
    Somebody's more sensitive than me, although to be fair thebigman is the only one who gets me riled up!

I actually recall that Benfica is actually the most supported team in the world, I think I heard that while watching one of the Manchester United v. Benfica CL clashes in the past few years.

I just like taking the piss out of Scotland for no good reason. I know full well how well supported Rangers and Celtic are, but how many supporters does Kilmarnock have? 27? Falkirk? 22?

You have to agree that Scotland is nearly irrelevant without the Old Firm, save Aberdeen 25 years ago, and Hearts and Hibs having an ok year every now and again. Don't think I don't know anything about Scotland just because I slag off their league.

Also, thanks for the term "glassing," it's fantastic.

2. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    lol i rile u up? good stuff

i thought nj nets would hit a nerve, guess not....they'll be the brooklyn nets when hampster face talentless jay z gets his own way anyway

3. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    In my match on Saturday, 30 minutes into the game, I got elbowed straight in the nose...
    I fell down and soon copious amounts of blood came pouring out. It streamed like a waterfall down my face, all over my shirt, on my shorts and socks and boots...into my hands...until it looked like I was wearing red gloves up to my elbows. This was pretty disconcerting considering I had never had a nose bleed before.

Anyways, I was led to the change rooms to get the blood to stop...and I left a nice red trail on the way there. And in the 5 minutes I was off the field, we conceded! And so I went back on to play...with a new shirt...

I looked in the mirror at HT to see that my nose was fukn skew!!! I attempted to push it straight...and I heard a crunching noise...and I nearly cried.

Anyways, I played the rest of the game, etc etc.

So today I went to the hospital, because my nose is still quite skew. I sit down, and he says, "Oh, yes, your nose is definitely skew." He checked it out, and it turns out it's broken and the nasal pyramid is to the one side...

So on Thursday afternoon, I shall have a full anesthetic and shall have my nose put back straight!

Mind you...maybe I shouldn't...because I went out after my match on Saturday night, complete with my broken nose...and pulled perhaps the finest lady I've had!

4. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    hah what u didn't notice is her eyes are squiffy hence her not noticing ur nose!

Way to man it up lil'dude, good effort. Tho by the lack of detail tord the end of the story suggests u didn't win the game

5. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Nah, we came back from being 2-0 down to win 2-2...
    Which was a good result considering they're probably the best team in our league - and their ground is opposite that of Ajax Cape Town:)

6. Skizz

Skizz Guest

So...who likes Ring of Fire? Great game to play on a long-distance train journey, even better to play with the ladies ;)

7. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    sounds like an illegal entry game

or is it taking a dump after eating spicy food?

8. Skizz

Skizz Guest

There's a facebook group about it, it's a card game. Have a butch.

9. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    R & W that's gotta hurt :(

Hopefully you don't have to wear one of those dreaded masks to play footie they creap me out although if you painted it you could probably scare the shite out of someone at night :p

10. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    You can win 2-2 now!!!!

"in mah dee...."

;)

11. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    awful man, that brought back some painful memories haha. high five for playing on though! as a center half my nose is totally rouined, i dont know if i'll ever get it fixed. it wont be untill ive stopped playing, cause i get facial injuries at leat 5 times a season.

and the sticky hands thing is brutal eh? a wee tip...rub them in the dirt! work wonders =D

12. quixoticelixir42

quixoticelixir42 New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    in my match sunday, came across the single biggest cristi wanna-be i've ever seen in my life. from the borderline-gay hair down to the vapors, this kid obviously didn't want to be himself.. gave me and some teammates a good laugh. chances are he started and resurrected the thread about the socks. proceeded to call him out on it, and he in turn denied it and managed to shank every ball in a ten foot radius of his feet.

and anyway.. good luck to yer nose R'n'W.

13. KingTrezegol

KingTrezegol New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Lowestoft
    Bye Bye Flamini!

So now I have to buy a Flamini Milan shirt and (hopefully) a new Henry Arsenal shirt

anyone else think he'll come back?

14. Skizz

Skizz Guest

No, he will never come back and I hope he doesn't, he shat on the team by leaving and we are clearly better off without him.

15. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    here here.
    dude whos that in your picture haha

16. Skizz

Skizz Guest

No eye deer, but shes hot! :p

17. KingTrezegol

KingTrezegol New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Lowestoft
    I agree partly, but at the same time, you can tell how much he loves the club, and he seems unhappy in Barcelona, and he clearly misses his daughter, plus he started crying in an interview while talking about Arsenal

18. Skizz

Skizz Guest

He cried because he made a mistake leaving. Nothing wrong with admitting wrong, it doesn't mean you can repair the damage done though...

19. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agreee..

So bigg is that one of them scouse women? :D

20. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I hope so dude, I'm going back up there at the end of the month I will take tons of pictures!!!!!!

It's hella hot at the moment. Never seen so many boobs out my office window in my life. Want to be mingling!!!!!! :D

21. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    true dat

tried flirtiing with this pretty chick in a&e just now, seems girls with broken ankles ain't feelin case on crutches...

the sports injury team think not only is my mcl no more, but that also my acl is in a situation, based on the amount of blood when they drained it. No idea how long they're gonna keep me waiting on results of the x-ray, but then seeing as best case scenario is no sports for ages, I ain't exactly in a hurry to hear it!

completely buggered for work tho!!!

Just got my latest countdown pack of J's delivered, pretty good going to get em shipped from the states for like a £20 + train ticket saving, and only havin to wait 2 weeks!

22. Skizz

Skizz Guest

All that effort for jonnies? damnit dude, you can get them at the corner shop you know!!!!!!!! :p

23. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    hah tw@t, nah man but I was slightly disappointed when I used the bogs at the ER today to see there was a completely empty complimentary condom "take'em box", not that I have need for em but hey free is free....

24. KingTrezegol

KingTrezegol New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Lowestoft
    I got into a fight today at school

This kid was bullying me and my friends, and we are alot smaller than him.

He was telling me to Fack off and saying he would kill me, and it started as a shoving match.

Then he swong his leg to try to trip me, I avoided it, he pushed me again, and i punched him in the face, busted open his lip, but he deserved it.

It felt great, and as I was walking into Science class everyone started clapping me, and my favorite teacher smiled at me and started laughing.

25. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    good work, now all thats left is to have his parents shot and feed them to him in chilli whilst radiohead watch....

but seriously do that