New forum, new thread

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    lol messi>>ronaldo

notice how he chokes in the big games like henry

2. m4k-10

m4k-10 New Member

Nov 6, 2007
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    *sigh* your views are ALWAYS biased.

3. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    well today, guess who came to my school

the great rapper T.I. (i kid you not)
    [​IMG]

and
    [​IMG]

he has to do something like 3200 community service hours for his guns charge, and he gave a big long (2 hour) speech/talk about getting an education and telling us the difference between "entertainment and reality"...i found it hypocritical from a 10th grade dropout, but it was still awesome

needless to say, the black folks at the school went crazy, and i thought it was cool

4. BlackKratos

BlackKratos New Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Moscow right now.
    my heart was in my mouth whenever Messi had the ball or Barca were gonna feed him. There is almost no way to take the ball off him.

..anyone else notice that he's the only player to jump to be able to chest the ball? :D I find it amusing.

5. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Same here!! Everytime he got the ball i was like 'ohhh noooo!' but thankfully for all his magic he couldn't get a goal for them.

Hmmm, think i would rather of had Liverpool in the Final. But i think we can deal with Chelsea provided Carrick keeps his arms out the way! :rolleyes:

appleCORR

6. Skizz

Skizz Guest

So anybody else wasting their lives away on GTA4 at the mo? :)

7. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    what did you guys think of the game last nite? i thought it was a pretty exciting game for the nutrual but was a little frustrating to watch as the players couldnt really get the ball moving due to the weather. i think it is the best resualt for the final as chelsea will give man utd a match, but i think utd would have made liverpool spent 80% of the match in their own half. i think for a change the champions league final will live up to the hype =D.

time for me to start getting nervous for my teams biggest game in YEARS! anyone think we can deffend our way to a victory? lol

Im just about to go and vegetate with GTA4! haha

8. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Good man, good man. Can't wait to get back home after work and start battering it, have been on it for about 8 hours and im only 15% done!!!

9. BlackKratos

BlackKratos New Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Moscow right now.

it would've been a breeze if Liverpool won.. oh well. Rule of averages..their run couldn't have gone on forever.
    ..as for Carrick.. I hope he doesn't play. I'd like to see the normal attacking game we've played all this while.. I hope Sir goes back to that this weekend. Grr.

10. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    ah i need to stay away from computer games as best i can lol. my brother just bought an xbox but i can feel my old agressive problem coming back due to my poor fifa skills lol

11. KingTrezegol

KingTrezegol New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Lowestoft
    I'm so angry I haven't gotten it yet, but when i will, i probably wont leave my house all summer, sad, i know:(

12. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    best night of my life as a football supporter, my team in a european final. i cant believe its real. OH THE BLUEBELLS ARE BLUE!

13. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey
    How does it feel to know that Celtic already did the quadruple and didn't have to win a second-rate European Cup to do it? (I don't really care either way about Scottish football, I just like to rile up Old Firm hate).

In other news I probably did $3k damage to my car today, awesome. Thanks guy for hitting me! Now I probably can't take summer classes and graduate from college a semester earlier!

14. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    and not even a 'well done'?

well tbh i dont care because that was many generations ago, this is my generation and my team have done pretty well, theve won me a 9 in a row of league titles and almost always challenged celtic for awards. and now have us in a major european final, something i thought was out of reach for a team with a squad like ours. im the proudest man on earth =D

15. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    speaking of the old firm, it's so good to see neil lennon back even if it's with the staff.

16. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    wow a glory hunting man utd fan trying to talk shit about rangers, celtic won the ec in like the 60s right? so i guess i can keep talking about 66 like england are a top tier side

why the hell is there so many token celtic supporters on big soccer?

17. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    .....and when did u start supporting goon from brum?:p

18. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey
    Why is it you're so much of a whiny bitch all the time? Is it that you can't comprehend reading and didn't see where I said I was trying to rile up meaningless Old Firm nonsense? The only people who care about the Scottish Premier League live in Scotland. Why aren't you a Birmingham or Wolves fan mister Arsenal glory hunter? Go choke on Cesc Fabregas' chorizo.

19. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
  20. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    never said i supported arsenal

i like good football so ive followed them since about 96, i also follow birmingham city (lol)

id never call myself a gooner

why would u like to rile up old firm hatred? i bet youd touch cloth if u even smelt a real football rivalry

ps the nets suck and vince carter is half man half choker

love..............me

21. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey
    I can't love you, you're too much of a dick.

And if you knew anything you'd know that there aren't any actual New Jersey Nets fans, just people who go to Nets games because they got tickets for free, or they're Jay-Z. The New Jersey Nets are to basketball as the Scottish Premier League is to football, nobody really cares about them but every once in a long while something mildly interesting might happen.

22. m4k-10

m4k-10 New Member

Nov 6, 2007
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    nah, lets not

23. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    haha american football 'fans'. shut up you idiot ive had enough of your pathetic knowledge less rambling. if no1 cared about scottish football then why are there so many rangers and celtic supporters clubs all over the world? if no1 cared then howcome we can go on sell out US pre season tours? the only teams with a support like us in world football are liverpool and machester united. our league is clearly not the greatest, but we have had teams in the uefa cup and champions league every year for YEARS. we have a team in the last 16 of the champions league for the last 4 years running, and 2 uefa cup final appearances in 6 years. ive been in packed! rangers clubs in toronto to watch us play on a screen. so to say no1 cares about scottish football when there are THOUSANDS turning out all over the world at their local pubs and supporters clubs is a joke!

you KNOW nothing pal! so SHUT UP ;)

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

24. m4k-10

m4k-10 New Member

Nov 6, 2007
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    wow, the whole wrath of scotland in one post.

25. KingTrezegol

KingTrezegol New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Lowestoft
    are you kiddding?

Real Madrid, the most loved, and hated team in the world!

Barcelona, probably 3rd most popular after Real and Man U.

and Juventus, another huge following!