New feature: Team pages

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by Rex Kramer, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer Thanks Rex

Aug 1, 2007
    Plano, TX
    BigSoccer rolled out a new feature over the weekend - you may have noticed the new Leagues & Clubs tab at the top of the page. Unfortunately I didn't have a whole lot of time to do much to the FC Dallas page last week, and my time with the club has been pretty short so my knowledge of pre-2007 is hazy at best.

If you find yourself with some time on your hands, please go over and make the Team Wiki something we can all be proud of! :)

And yes, I know the squad still lists Denilson (and Rhine and Wags for that matter). It's been like pulling teeth trying to get that damn thing corrected. :(

2. Kermmy803

Kermmy803 Member

Jul 10, 2002
    Denton County, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I'd love to just be able to use the tabs again. All my tabs are not linked as of last night. :mad:

Only way I can get to MyBigSoccer is by clicking my username at the top right of the page.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

3. Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer Thanks Rex

Aug 1, 2007
    Plano, TX
    Works fine for me, although the tabs do look a little weird on most pages. I'd say your best bet is to go post your problem in the Technical Problems forum. The admins appear to be good at replying and looking into issues there promptly.

4. cowtown

cowtown Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Plano, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why am I the only member of Houston Dynamo foes? Get a move on, people.