new FCP jerseys in Toronto

Discussion in 'FC Porto' started by FCPorto_Dragao, Jul 2, 2005.

1. FCPorto_Dragao

Jun 15, 2005
    E DUBs
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Guys, I don't know how, but Si Vous Play Sports in Toronto has managed to get their hands on the new FC Porto home and away jerseys as well as the training kits (phenomenal) before they have even been formally presented! They did the same thing last year...I bought the away jersey and training kits (again, just awesome). the logo has changed a little as well as the Dragon is a bit taller and more like the Dragon from the estadio do dragao. I'll be uploading pics from my phone soon...stay tuned

2. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    which si vous play sports? They one near Caledonia, Lawrence square?

3. Portista69

Portista69 New Member

Sep 6, 2004
    London,Canada
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Where's this joint at?

4. FCPorto_Dragao

Jun 15, 2005
    E DUBs
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    vic, the si vous play at caledonia and cartwright has the home jersey and training kit and the lawrence square one has the old home, the away and the training kit. They don't have th away ones at cartwright because they sold out of them in like 4 days!

129.99 for the training kit

79.99 for the home or away

5. Roy Da Silva

Roy Da Silva New Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Does anyone have any pictures by chance?

6. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Thanks, i know one of the guys that works at the one on cartwright. i'll see if he can hook me up.

Thanks for the info :D

7. Portoholic

Portoholic New Member

Sep 4, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Do a fellow Portista a favor and see if those guys can hook me up too. Can't wait to get my hands on those things.

8. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    B-o-o-t-l-e-g
    Porto hasn't even unveiled the kits yet, although I was wrong about the new SLB jersey's (even still the ones that were out early were booted)

This should of went into the "let's talk about jersey's thread" by the way. If I was a mod threads would be merged about now.

9. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    The lets talk about jerseys thread should be left for all clubs in Portugal besides Sporting-Benfica and Porto. In the Benfica forum there was a jersey thread, and there was one as well in the Sporting thread. The let's talk about jerseys thread is mainly used to talk about what jerseys you own, where you got them from, if you would recomend the place you got them from, and so on and so forth. Now, that could involve Benfica, Sporting, and Porto threads, but threads like this are fine here as they are more informative about the new design more than anything.

Nice try on the "If I was mod..." though. Could of been more clever about asking to becoming a mod, like well brown-nosing for a year or two. :D

10. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    lol, don't tell me what the "let's talk about jersey's" thread was for I created it. But your right FCP,SLB, and SCP do got their own.

11. ChopSoccerDude

Dec 3, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I have to agree w/ GoodDead, I find it hard to believe the new jerseys would be made available 1st outside of Portugal when there hasn't even been an official presentation by FC Porto. :confused: Very confused... BTW, any pictures? Because I had my hands on the new one in NYC when a Nike rep. showed it to local soccer stores a couple of weeks ago...

12. FCPorto_Dragao

Jun 15, 2005
    E DUBs
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    believe what you like, I know they are real and authentic