New Crewture Look

Discussion in 'Columbus Supporters Clubs' started by crewfighter, Dec 21, 2008.

1. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol, dude guys I like my collage, there is nothing wrong with the collage. Lol, both of yours are the same thing as mine and I don't like the text in the first one. I like the collage I have.. I'm not changing that, it's fine.

All I plan to do now is to make another video and massive radio page. I'm just trying to work out some different codes to have an attractive menu for that stuff and it will be three columns. That is good enough for now and will be completed on that after New Years.

2. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol, guys I like my collage. There is nothing wrong with the collage I have now and I like it better than both of the one's above. Thanks, but I don't get why you're sending me those.

The only changes I will be making now are a videos page and a massive radio page along with changing it to three columns. I'm working on some different codes to make an attractive menu for the other pages and that should be done by after new years at the latest.

3. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol, guys I like my collage. There is nothing wrong with the collage I have now and I like it better than both of the one's above. Thanks, but I don't get why you're sending me those.

The only changes I will be making now are a videos page and a massive radio page along with changing it to three columns. I'm working on some different codes to make an attractive menu for the other pages and that should be done by after new years at the latest.

4. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

5. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

6. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol, guys I like my collage. There is nothing wrong with the collage I have now and I like it better then both of the one's above. Thanks, but I don't get why you're sending me those.

7. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol, guys I like my collage. There is nothing wrong with the collage I have now and I like it better then both of the one's above. Thanks, but I don't get why you're sending me those.

8. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol, guys I like my current banner and there is nothing wrong with it. The two above are almost exactly like mine but I like the one I have better. Thanks, but I don't get why you're sending me those. My current banner looks good in my opinion.

The only other changes I will be making are a new audio and video page and three columns. I'm working on codes to find a button and link style that I like and all of this should be done at the latest after New Year. I'm trying to make up flash buttons and I think I'll be able to do that.

9. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol, guys I like my current banner and the other two above are pretty much exactly the same thing as I currently have. I like mine better than those two. Thanks, but I don't get why you're sending me those as I think the current one looks pretty good.

I will be adding a video page and an audio page here soon and changing the website to three columns. I have been working on codes to find a flash button format that I like and I'm experimenting with a couple of different looks. All of this should be done in a day or two after New Year's at the latest.

Has anyone had any problems with the current format not fitting within their computer screen because I wasn't aware of that until I checked it out on my sister's laptop. On her's I have to scroll over, on mine I don't. But, her screen is smaller. Another good reason to change it because of that possible problem as well.

10. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol, guys I like my current banner and the other two are pretty much exactly the same thing as I currently have. I like mine better than those two. Thanks, but I don't get why you're sending me those as I think the current one looks pretty good.

I will be adding a video and an audio page here soon and changing the website to three columns. I have been working on codes to find a flash button format that I like and I'm experimenting with a couple of different looks. All of this should be done in a day or two after New Year's at the latest. Probably sooner but not promising as I have been a little under the weather along with the holidays.

Has anyone had any problems with the current format not fitting within their computer screen because I wasn't aware of that until I checked it out on my sister's laptop. On her's I have to scroll over, on mine I don't. But, her screen is smaller and the computer is older. Anyways, another good reason to change it because of that possible problem as well.

11. Wearethecrew1

Wearethecrew1 Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Athens/Westerville
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  12. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol, geez I tried to post that about 20 times. lol

13. Emuhless

Emuhless New Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Club:
    Cleveland
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm gonna be honest, I was really turned off by the changes.

I think the simplest, cleanest option would be your best bet. There is a great deal of content on the front page that isn't necessary and should be navigated to if desired.

14. Minkus2816

Minkus2816 Member

Aug 7, 2007
    Westerville, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm just not sure why you ask people to tell you what they think if you don't value their feedback. But that's just me. I like the look...

15. bigal614

bigal614 Member

Oct 19, 2008
    columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    because we saw yours :D

16. CbusOutlaw

CbusOutlaw New Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Next time you overhaul your site don't open yourself up to criticism if you dont really want it. Everyone who's replied is just giving their honest opinion and it seems the consensus is that no one likes the new look. If all you want is for people to make you feel good about your new project then just say that from the start and im sure you will still get plenty of feedback!

I can guarantee that the visitors will still keep coming to your site no matter what the layout is, as long as you keep providing the good content that you consistently do. Keep up the good work!

17. CrewCanon

CrewCanon Member

Jul 21, 2008
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    I don't know why the last post repeated 6 times in 10 mins, but that's not an issue.
    1) the layout now is WAAAAAYYYYYY better then the first try. Well done Ryan.
    2) I agree that there should be buttons that lead to Radio+archives, Video+archives and Photos+archives. Pretty much every respectable site will do that. Not saying that yours isn't, but you are moving from a "blog" to a "Soccer Website"
    3) Your banner needs cleaning up. Sorry, it really does. That spot where Frankie's hand is going into Moreno's back has been really bothering me every time I go on the site.
    4) If all else fails, why not use one of the section Panoramas. Just and idea.

I know that this is a work in progress and it really has come a long way. If no one else tells you this, You ARE doing a great job with the info stream and the effort. When I have friends that want to know more about the Crew, I send them to your site first. Keep up that good work, and know that your work is truly appreciated.