New Coach to be introduced..

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Zidane05, Dec 18, 2005.

1. gromhellscream

gromhellscream New Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Bangalore
    I hope real madrid give him time and also the authority to pick his team . From what i have heard he is a disciplinarian and is not scared to bench someone .. like how he benched zidane against osasuna .. I know some of u will argue that he wasnt fully fit but i strongly believe luxa would have played him .So he deserves more time to settle down and the players to change strategy . Real will be in peak form come january after the winter break .

2. Maki Navaja

Maki Navaja New Member

Jul 2, 2005
    Japan

Well, I certainly can't argue with you there! The beast has been pretty awful. :(

3. judge10

judge10 New Member

May 12, 2005
    Although it would make sense. The idea was that Capello would come back, but only in the summer, and that reasons would be found to sack Luxemburgo at some stage before the summer.

4. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    That was actually a stupid move... He benched Zidane, the best player against Malaga, and played Beckham and Baptista. I don't see the logic behind that.

5. MrMan

MrMan New Member

May 20, 2005
    Zidane was injured.

As I understand it, playing him against Osasuna aggravated that injury which was why he was in doubt against Santander.

6. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    I also understand that, but in the few minutes he played Sunday, he looked pretty fine to me, completing every pass he made in the process...