New Bridgeview Pics on April 13

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by bigredmachine, Apr 13, 2006.

1. New pictures up this morning look great. Seems like everything is coming together well in advance of opener. Does anyone have a number regarding total parking capacity? With the curbing and what looks like areas for landscaping, I'm becoming a little concerned about enough spaces. Also, from the north endzone view it appears there are small posts at the end of each row. This is really fun to watch.

2. Benchwarmer32

Benchwarmer32 New Member

Nov 13, 2003
    Indiana
    It just gets better everytime they post...Wow...

3. MightyMouse

MightyMouse BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 19, 2003
    Island paradise east of the mainland
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Jesus that place is just as sweet, I dare say a bit sweeter, than the HDC. Looks immaculate! God bless MLS!

4. jprendiville

jprendiville Member

Jan 9, 2002

Take it back!!! Take it back right now!!! Don't you ever say the word "endzone" when talking about this stadium!!!

5. kebzach

kebzach Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Greenfield, WI
    to me, this area really looks like the concession areas, in the corners of Crew Stadium.

6. RSLKamasBranch

Nov 2, 2005
    Wow, that is a great looking stadium. Can't wait to see a game there. You guys deserve it, I think Chicago has had some of the best fans in the league since day one for your franchise. Cheers.

7. HerthaBerwyn

HerthaBerwyn Member+

May 24, 2003
    Chicago
    I think planting Oak trees behind the stage end would improve the long term view out that end and make it more Ravinia, less Poplar Creek

8. dabes2

dabes2 Member

Jun 1, 2003
    Chicago
    How about some gigantic plastic palm trees?

9. Bluto11

Bluto11 The sky is falling!

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    looks great.

would've been cool if they could've orientated the stadium with the skyline behind the stage, but I don't even know if that was possible.

10. bing1985

bing1985 Member

Jun 14, 2004
    Near West ChiSuburbs
    Bag the trees. Let's have two more watertowers. Lager and Ale.

11. HerthaBerwyn

HerthaBerwyn Member+

May 24, 2003
    Chicago
    By doing that we could make the naming rights morepalatable. split it between Goose Island and Mickey Finns. One tower for each.

I still want Oak Trees just like the right side of the 15th hole at Pine Meadow.

Oh, and a carrilon too for the goal celebration.