New Batallon Shirts for Dallas Road Game!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by sircuauh, Aug 25, 2006.

1. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    [​IMG]

We are planning to make new shirts for the Dallas Game this upcoming wknd.
    All those going on the trip should be wearing somthing orange, Either the dynamo shirt, Texian Army , or the Batallon Shirts

We can all get together prior to the trip and distribute them just in the time for the game, of course those who order.

New Features,

1. DDR face shot print
    2, LOKO X POR EL NARANJA =LOCO POR EL NARANJA= CRAZY FOR THE ORANGE

So please, if you want a new orange shirt, with Dwayne De rosario on the shirt, let me know, PM ME with your request,
    or pm Grenas Barra Brava, but only do it 1 of us, so we wont have duplicates,

if you request in time, we will guarantee you one for the game, otherwise we will just have to wait after we distribute the requested ones.

remember,
    pm me (SIRCUAUH), or GRENASBARRABRAVA for your request

Thank you

2. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    [​IMG]

We are planning to make new shirts for the Dallas Game this upcoming wknd.
    All those going on the trip should be wearing somthing orange, Either the dynamo shirt, Texian Army , or the Batallon Shirts

We can all get together prior to the trip and distribute them just in the time for the game, of course those who order.

New Features,

1. DDR face shot print
    2, LOKO X POR EL NARANJA =LOCO POR EL NARANJA= CRAZY FOR THE ORANGE

So please, if you want a new orange shirt, with Dwayne De rosario on the shirt, let me know, PM ME with your request,
    or pm Grenas Barra Brava, but only do it 1 of us, so we wont have duplicates,

if you request in time, we will guarantee you one for the game, otherwise we will just have to wait after we distribute the requested ones.

remember,
    pm me (SIRCUAUH), or GRENASBARRABRAVA for your request

Thank you

3. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    This belongs in the support group.

4. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    thers one already in there, just mind your business ricker, what are you a moderator now???

stfu and go on,

theres ppl that want a shirt and they only read this section,

pls stfu

5. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    move your crap to your support area thats the reason you have it!!!

6. nopuchen

nopuchen New Member

Jul 7, 2006
    Houston~Westchase
    Will a moderator spare us the grief of having to read Mr. Rickkers ranting and move the thread to the supporters section. Seeing as that it bothers him soooo much..:rolleyes: .

Since it's "OUR" support area....kindly stay out of it then.

7. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    so basically supporter groups things are crap to you???

thank you , mr dynamo fan

and no, we have a topic for this on the supporter groups,
    but im making this available for anyone who wants one, so i choose to put a topic in here also,

mods, dont move or erase pls

and ricker, if everything has to be sepparated, then dont bother coming into the supporter groups forums, since you are not a member of any group, therefore we dont need your CRAP

8. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    You are correct I do not want to belong or be associated with your group. I'm a fan of the dynamo and the beutiful game and lets leave it at that.

9. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    great!!!

now stop posting in our group forums

10. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    so, great the mods, erase a clean topic, and bring in the one ricker messed up in the other forum,

WAY TO GO MODS!!

11. nopuchen

nopuchen New Member

Jul 7, 2006
    Houston~Westchase
    Very True...

Mods can you please erase the stupid ranting off of this thread and just initial offer the shirt.

12. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    that shirt is bad-ass. awesome job.

13. naranjableeder

naranjableeder Member+

Houston Dynamo
    United States
    Jul 30, 2006
    In the Terraces
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    im so getting one of these shirts!

14. that's not exactly how they are going to look... we might change just little details like probably a different type of font and stuff like that, but that's mainly how they are going to be like... still not sure they are going to be ready for the dallas trip, but if not they are going to be ready for next home game..

thanks

Aguante El Batallon

15. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    ok heres the final one, already worked up the font changes, due to some requests

[​IMG]

16. zolafan

zolafan Member

Aug 10, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    bitchin' shirt, guys - too cool the way you used DeRo's pic. Save a large for me for 9/17...

It may be too late for this season, but I'd thought one cool thing to have in 213 would be a big pic of DeRo or Ching, screen-printed onto a big sheet, to hold up when the teams come out. Seems like I've seen this from Italian games, I can't believe it isn't done in Mexico and S. America too, so I'm assuming you guys know what I'm talking about...

17. zolafan

zolafan Member

Aug 10, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    way to go, big guy - that's exactly what I was talking about :)

18. CHEGA

CHEGA New Member

Mar 4, 2006
    in el h town
    regalame una no seas malo putin

19. mabeuf

mabeuf Member

Jul 22, 2006
    West
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I like this idea.

20. BigLance

BigLance New Member

May 22, 2006
    Conroe
    How about making a big picture on sign cards like that budweiser commercial from the WC. You could use this website (http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/) to generate the pictures, print them out and put them on posterboard or the like.. Have Ching or DeRo's pic covering the entire 213.

21. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    We have in most german stadiums huge sheets with the Club Emblem .The sheet cover the entire " Die Hard ' section ( like in Bayern Munich ) .I know , that the fan groups get these sheets from their clubs with a low cost price .The sheets are actually special material,very light but expensive .
    As I said the clubs pay big part of it and the fan clubs are responsabile for it .
    Maybe Oliver Luck would be open for this idea ( hint hint TA+EB)