New Argentina fan

Discussion in 'Argentina: Selecciones Nacionales' started by Psychosis hsv, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Psychosis hsv

Psychosis hsv Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Was looking for a team to support

I have fallen in love with Argentina,
    No nonsence team of all time

I hear I must chose between Borca and River to be a complete Argentina Fan

Please sell me your team

I also want Argentina girlfriend for my support to be completely loyal

thank you

fuentes .. what does that mean?:D :D :D

2. TKORL

TKORL Member

Dec 30, 2006
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Welcome to the club.

Oh and I don't follow Argentinian football at all bc after a while the players worth watching will be in Europe neways...But that might be an atypical stance.

But have been a Seleccion fan since 98.

3. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Psychosis, it's completely up to you. No one can tell you which team to support, that is your decision. Watch some River games, some Boca games, and then chose which style of play you like more.. Maybe it's not just between River and Boca, there are several other good Argentine teams.

I would obviously recommend River to you, for all the reasons I personally have fallen in love with River since I was a kid (the great style of play, the amazing fans, the best players, the history, etc, etc, etc.), but then again, it's all up to you. The Torneo Clausura and Copa Libertadores 2007 are coming up soon, so you'll have plenty of opportunities to watch both teams in action starting in February.

Oh, and as for what TKORL said, I would completely disagree with that. Sure, the best players eventually migrate to Europe, but that doesn't mean that only bad players stay in Argentina. There are several great players there at the time (Palacio, Belluschi, Montenegro, Carrizo- just to name a few) and even when they leave, new players will arrive. Argentina is a player making machine, and new talent never stops coming. In fact, it's all up to you, but I even find Argentine soccer more entertaining that European soccer. I find European soccer too physical and slow-paced.

4. Psychosis hsv

Psychosis hsv Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I like the one that plays defensive -counter attack, will watch the games then decide. Yeah Argentina have a very big selection problem, each player is as good as each other, I never thought Demichelis could fail to make the squad.
    The othe think I like about Argentina is that they dont hang out with underperforming coaches
    poor results--- you get the suck

5. FWS93

FWS93 Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Queens, New York
    i cant sell Boca to you, you have to fall in love with them yourself

6. ilovefotball

ilovefotball Member

Feb 11, 2006
    europe
    TBH, i don't have any single club i love in Argentina. I like all of them whether it is River or Boca or Lanus or Inependiente or any other clubs. just that i know the club is Argentinian or the player is Argentine i watch their games whether it is West Ham or RM.:eek:

7. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It's best not to ask, but to watch and fall in love with the club you love plays to your personality and preference.

Just watch and you'll find a team. Let it go naturally.