New Adidas Predator Pulse, All Black

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Benvolio, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hey i watched the Liverpool Newcastle game earlier, and Steven Gerrard had all blac boots on.
    Then whilst watching Real Madrid, both Beckham and Raul had them on.
    Like a few years ago, im pretty sure that this is the top Adidas endorsed players testing out the new boots, and as adidas will want to make the new boots explode on to the scene, like 2 years ago, they will be alowed to wear the colour versions when all of the international teams play in their pre Euro 2004 friendlies in Feb.

2. Michel

Michel New Member

Oct 5, 2003
    Holland
    those all black predators look much better than the colored ones in my opinion. it's a shame adidas doesn't sell the all black ones to the public...

3. hovibaby

hovibaby New Member

Jan 25, 2004
    NH,USA
    U lucky

I wish i coulda watched a real Madrid game on tv. I hate american tv it is the worst thing ever. I wanna watch sub-23 games of brasil not some stupid hunting show. I wanna watch Real Madrid and all the europe teams so i can check up on my boys.

4. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    these all black pulses?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. TheFan16

TheFan16 New Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Massachusetts
    yea those definetly are the pulses cause if you look close on the first picture you can see the predator islands.....they should put those on the market...they look good

6. erictheking

erictheking Member

Feb 2, 2004
    I agree you can't beat all black boots