Never heard a sweeter sounding word than Feyenoord part 2

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by feyenoordsoccerfan, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Indeed. They now have only 47 boxes, with a waiting list and the plans include those things extended to at least 100. Add to that the change in catering that is planned n the new stadium. Now they have a tenant exploit it (former classmate of me in highschool). In the new set up it will be in own hands plus the extension in crowd the revenues per match are about 600 000 to 1 million a match, so roughly around ten to 15 million euros a season from league matches alone.

2. So, how are the prospects from this match on? I saw a very good Feyenoord in the first half ( they didnot take my advice to start cautiously and proved themselves right) and in the second half a powerful Feyenoord, while about 6 Ajax players were struggling in the last ten minutes with cramp signs.
    The only two plus points Ajax had were Dolberg, who as young as he is knows intuitively what he has to do in the box and Sanchez. For the rest Ajax are far below PSV in match quality. PSV are better equiped in quality than us too, but in team quality we beat both teams. We have now the best operating defense and the best functioning midfield. Vilhena is proving how sensible it is not to leave abroad too early.
    In the attack I think PSV and Ajax have better options.
    So we had the test against the regular top teams and still ahead with a comfortable number of points.
    Next test comes sunday with a surprisingly good performing Heerenveen, at home.
    They too have a Scandinavian surprise, whom we shouldnot give the chance to fire from within 20 meters and an assist giver with a difficult name.
    But if we continue to play from the premise that we cannot afford to go less than 100% effort, we will be hard to beat.

3. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Yours team is impressive physically. You play with great intensity and high tempo and Ajax struggled to resist in this area.
    Nevertheless in attack, your players are very average. I think of Bilal and Jorgensen who is very slow. Overall you lack a little creativity.

4. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  5. Dunno.
    By the way, your bottom line "Peter Bosz is no improvement over Frank de Boer. Too sad for Ajax!"
    isnot correct. He is, but the team is the same, so garbage in garbage out:D

6. I wonder if it has already sunk in with Basacikoglu that he has missed the change to become a legend of the Feyenoord-Ajax clashes with Taument and Obiku etc.

7. The KNVB decided against a prelimenary investigation of the Kramer-Onana incident. And rightly so. When you study the footage you see first that hehardly touches the goalie (watch the head move of Onana, almost none) and second it doesnot show any intent at all as you see that Kramer tries to avoid him.
    So justifiably no investigation.

8. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  9. curbo

curbo Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Kramer has an history of these kind of incidents, would have liked feyenoord to ban him for a few games. Its not about if or how hard he hits the GK, its about his decision to go there. He should go around the GK like any sane person would do, not go to the GK and pretend to want to jump over him but accidently hitting him in the head. This did not have force or intent to hurt clearly, but that doesnt make it acceptable. Or atleast it shouldnt be. But bad behavior is tolerated quite alot in football, nothing new there.

JC-14, Orange14 and Sybe Pals repped this.
  10. You can't ban a guy a few matches for being a prick. The images have been looked at by the leagues procecuter and, as you and I too saw, considered it to be nothing.
    You can be sure it has been scrutenized thoroughly, as it became an issue after the Ajax infested media made a big fuzz of it. Of course those shitheads shot with blanks.

11. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    ^Not sure if just stupid or also trolling. I guess both.

Good to see some Feyenoord fans aren't crazy.

12. curbo

curbo Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Goal was scored, Kramer went close to and intentionally made contact(however softly and nonharmfull doesnt matter imo) with the opponents GK's head on the way to get the ball. There is no reason that Kramer had to take that path to get the ball. Game was not in play, a goal was just scored. So yes its him being a prick, but he crossed the line and made completely unneccersary contact with their GK. I dont want this to become normal practice in football, and im sure you agree. The hypocrisy of the Ajacieden doesnt influence my judgement of my disapproval of Kramers action.

13. Okay, but as I said the officials, after the commotion created by the media, looked into it and judged nothing was wrong with it. If anything you described was in his action: "intentionally made contact", he should be suspended by the KNVB. But when you look closely he doesnot hit him at all. The fact that the referee didnot judge it to be a foul/didnot see it made it possible for the KNVB to see if it was an offence worthy to suspend him.
    Kramer is a provocative prick and investigated a few times, but every time cleared. Given his reputation one can expect if there was a flinter of proof that he did what you suggest, he wouldnot escape punishment.
    In the match itself Klaassen should have been red carded instead of a yellow, that would have been lethal for an Ajax so inferior that it was pathetic. This evening again Ajax escaped a red card for Schöne, that again would have put them into big trouble against Excelsior that should have punished that short on quality team.

14. Sunday a real test comes with SC Heerenveen. A team with avery good functioning midfield and a defender, St Juste, I like as a player.
    This game was played 24 times before and Feyenoord won fourteen times. The Frisians won twice, including
    last season 2-1.
    What is disturbing is the fact that of the last seven editions (incl. a play-off match) we won only one!
    What is uplifting though is the fact that Feyenoord is already 21 matches in a row unbeaten in the league.
    Number three Heerenveen is now seven games in a row unbeaten. So this is the real confrontation to test the team. Unfortunately for SC Heerenveen Pelle van Amersfoort is out.

15. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Feyenoord can be a good model for Oranje. I like this way of playing compact, press the opponent in his own half, the passion that emanates from this team. All that is lacking in our football now. Unfortunately, Gio has not the players it takes to reach the absolute top. Bilal is too poor; Jorgensen very slow, Elia never impressed me ; Vilhena is limited technically.

16. Vilhena's mother died (may she rest in peace), which will probably interfere with him playing the Euro match thursday.

17. You cannot be more right. Remember how much Feyenoord got us almost into the WC2014 final?

18. #1269 feyenoordsoccerfan, Nov 1, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    The brain dead causing a huge loss for Feyenoord.
    http://www.fr-fans.nl/nieuws/27285/...joenen-kwijt-te-raken-door-joodse-spreekkoren
    These are probably the same that have comments to the management about mishandling the clubs finance etc.

This kind of infantile behaviour is only matched by the Ajax and FC Twente mockings of the WWII bombing of Rotterdam.
    This is also why I donot want away supporters from Feyenoord and Ajax present at the "Klassiekers". I personally donot want to attend the matches against Ajax since the insane hatred of those petty little dorks run rampant.

aveslacker repped this.
  19. aveslacker

aveslacker Member+

Ajax
    United States
    Apr 2, 2006
    Old Madras
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm always amazed at how stupid grown (mostly) men can act. Rivalry is great, but not to the point where this kind of stuff happens.

20. I sometimes wonder how much of it can be related to the liberal use by kids of hash and booz since the begin of the 70ties. It's only since a few years there are warnings against use by people under 21.

21. Okay, for the coming thursday match the selection is depleting. Vilhena for obvious reasons absent, but now El Ahmadi is out too, which is a big downer. Hope he's fit for the sunday match against the Go Ahead Eagles.

22. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Good luck to Feyenoord in the EL tomorrow!!

aveslacker repped this.
  23. Wow, from a certain qualification to a tough road to jump to the next round.
    What is encouraging is the fact that it doesnot matter where we play.
    The red card ment we had to go down deeper into the reserve energy sources, which already had a bang after the un-Dutch like power match against Heerenveen.
    Wonder how much this is going to count against Go Ahead this sunday. We need to play smart in that match and be very efficient in the spending of our energy.

24. curbo

curbo Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Vr Heijden again with 2 major cockups in the first 30 min, only 1 punished with a goal.