Never heard a sweeter sounding word than Feyenoord part 2

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by feyenoordsoccerfan, Jun 4, 2012.

1. upload_2020-3-8_16-50-4.png

Botteghin, Karsdorp, Toornstra and Özyakup yellow carded. Hope they remember we've got Ajax in two weeks visiting.

Attached Files:

2. Teak

Teak Member+

Feyenoord, VfB Stuttgart, Valencia
    Nov 22, 2008
    Grain Belt
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Willem II played with two former Feyenoord backs, Nelom and Nieuwkoop.

3. Attached Files:

4. https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuw...ampname=highlighted-content&camplink=onderaan
    [​IMG]

Lovende woorden De Boer: 'Zorgt ervoor dat Feyenoord moeilijker te verslaan wordt'

Gepubliceerd: maandag 9 maart 2020 om 13:05

Ronald de Boer ziet dat 'de oude' Rick Karsdorp weer boven komt drijven bij Feyenoord. De rechtsback stoomde tegen Willem II als vanouds op langs de zijlijn én hield het de hele wedstrijd vol, tot genoegen van De Boer.

5. I wonder what the corona crisis is going to mean for the build of the New Feyenoord Stadium.
    I read that Feyenoord has asked to change the formal Feyenoord City plans so that Feyenoord can keep playing in "De Kuip" if a new stadium turns out to be a bridge too far.
    Feyenoord wil bestemmingsplan project nieuwe stadion ...

de Architect-4 uur geleden
    Feyenoord benadrukt dat het nog steeds inzet op een nieuw stadion aan ... “Alle focus ligt hier op het goed doorkomen van de coronacrisis en ...
    Feyenoord houdt vast aan nieuw stadion, maar legt focus nu ...
    Vastgoedmarkt-2 uur geleden
    Feyenoord wil bestemmingsplan voor Feyenoord City wijzigen
    Telegraaf.nl-4 uur geleden

6. Teak

Teak Member+

Nov 22, 2008
    Grain Belt
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    News on my FB feed is that Feyenoord are trying to sign Edgar Ie and Jermaine Lens for the next season. Also, Karim El Ahmadi stated his desire to return.

7. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Lens and El-Ahmadi are both over the hill. Have not Feyenoord learned from past efforts in this regard (Dahl-Tommasson and Maakay)???

8. Teak

Teak Member+

Nov 22, 2008
    Grain Belt
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Feyenoor
    Feyenoord have been the club to attempt career rehabilitations for quite a few seasons now. In addition to those coming back to finish their careers in Rotterdam (e.g., Kuyt, Van Persie, Fer), they have rehabilitated the careers of players like Guidetti, Pelle, Berghuis, Elia, and this season Karsdorp. If Lens and El-Ahmadi can still contribute, I see no problem with bringing them in especially if on free transfers and for lower wages than when they were at their prime.

9. [​IMG]
    Former Feyenoord goalie Eddy Pieters Graafland died at the age of 86.
    A legend has left us. It's a pity he willnot be around coming May the 6th, when it is 50 years ago he won the Euroean Cup with Feyenoord.
    Rest in peace, Eddy.

10. Teak repped this.
  11. Teak

Teak Member+

Nov 22, 2008
    Grain Belt
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Here are some other rumored transfer targets:
    Tobias Pachonik (VVV-Venlo)
    Jean-Paul van Hecke (NAC Breda)
    Bryan Linssen (Vitesse)

There is talk of selling Jorgensen, and loaning out Sven Van Beek. Van Hecke is a right side center back who would replace Botteghin. Pachonik is a right side half back, who would replace Karsdorp or Geertruida. Linssen would be the left winger (left side attacker) who would replace Larsson or Sinisterra. The latter is said to be recovering fairly slowly from his injury; thus, we need a left side player for the start of the season.

12. Teak

Teak Member+

Nov 22, 2008
    Grain Belt
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    My kit is from the 2003-2004 season when I made my one and only trip to the Netherlands and Rotterdam. It has the 'Stad Rotterdam Verzekeringen' sponsor name. I also bought the Shinji Ono commemorative T-shirt that was pretty nice. I gave it to my brother who was asked by numerous Japanese students at his university where he got it. (This was the U of Minnesota.)

13. https://www.ad.nl/rotterdam/indrukw...van-eddy-pg-met-fakkels-en-spandoek~a26d4aa9/
    [​IMG]
    De rouwwagen met Eddy Pieters Graafland reed vanmorgen langs Feyenoord-supporters met fakkels en een megaspandoek. © FSV

Indrukwekkend! Supporters nemen afscheid van Eddy PG met fakkels en spandoek

Supporters van Feyenoord hebben donderdag afscheid genomen van oud-doelman Eddy Pieters Graafland. De groep vormde een erehaag met felrode fakkels bij het uitvaartcentrum in Rotterdam-Lombardijen, waar hij later werd gecremeerd.

Gert Onnink 07-05-20, 13:57 Laatste update: 14:25

14. Fer doesnot extend his contract as he seems to be eager to move to Turkey.
    I was against his coming back to Feyenoord after the last time he screwed Feyenoord.
    This season he needed Feyenoord to get time to restore after injuries had his play minutes reduced and after that not getting on the pitch either. He was lacking fitness major league at the beginning of the season, so probably a contributer to the bad results Jaap Stam was blamed for.
    Now he's back on his feet again and presto, the same shithole appears again and he shows his gratitude by making a runner again.
    As I time after time said Feyenoord never should take a player back who has left us in a disrespectful way.
    This shithole proves my point again.

15. Seems Feyenoord and the players and staff have reached an agreement on adjusting the salary to the covid situation:
    https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20200526_04971961
    Feyenoord bereikt akkoord over salarisverlaging
    Vandaag om 15:17 | Bron: BELGA

16. Oh dear,
    Not that crap again.
    US investors interested to put money in Feyenoord.
    https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/2134934177/drie-partijen-willen-in-zee-met-feyenoord
    According to this three investment companies are triggered by the huge fan base and possibilities of the club.
    Please no.
    We had our experience with alot of money invested the wrong way and it almost ruined us in 1989-1990, almost broke and on the verge of relegation.
    We simply havenot got the solid top pro organisation in place to be able to spend money on players wisely. On top of that those investors want to see ROI, and that's something not present in soccer. They will take money out of the system, which means we forever will be in a disadvantage with PSV and Ajax.