Never heard a sweeter sounding word than Feyenoord part 2

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by feyenoordsoccerfan, Jun 4, 2012.

1. :ROFLMAO:Probably they suck because of that as the coach has no clue how to fit together a team out of world class players.

2. DutchFanatic

DutchFanatic Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Dec 23, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    He has the advantage that he has been around basically the entire decade compared to the others. I’d be interested in seeing the goals per game ratio for those players. I have a feeling Van Persie would kill it.

3. DutchFanatic

DutchFanatic Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Dec 23, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I just calculated it for fun. Since 2010:
    Van Persie scored 96 goals in 149 games for a ratio of 0.64 goals per game.
    Aguero scored 194 goals in 286 games for a ratio of 0.67 goals per game.

So Aguero has the very very slight edge, pretty amazing! For both of them those are pretty epic results though, I doubt any of the others on that list would surpass that.

Edit:

Well, I stand corrected again. Just calculated it for Harry Kane as I figured he would be the biggest contender.

Harry Kane scored 136 goals in 197 games for a ratio of 0.68 goals per game.

Beast.

4. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    ^^Messi is at 0.92 GPG
    CR7 is at 0.77 GPG (didn't score as often when he was at ManU)
    Luis Suarez is at 0.68 GPG

all of these are club statistics

5. Guidetti, while being a bench on/of player, is offered for 4+ million by Alaves.
    Too much.

6. Okay. Amrabat failed to impress at Feyenoord and about a year later is wanted by all Italian top clubs, with Napoli rumoured to offer 35 million to Hellas Verona.
    So the big question is:"how is this possible?" What went wrong at Feyenoord?

Sofyan Amrabat: van Feyenoord-flop tot Serie A-sensatie

ELFvoetbal.nl-27 nov. 2019
    Op huurbasis van België naar Italië, het is de bijzondere overstap die Sofyan Amrabat afgelopen zomer maakte. Na een sterk begin bij Club ...
    'Hellas Verona veegt eerste bod van 10 miljoen op sensatie ...
    VoetbalPrimeur.nl-26 nov. 2019

https://www.ad.nl/buitenlands-voetb...sd~a3817200/?referrer=https://www.google.com/
    De kronkelweg van Amrabat naar de top: ‘Ze waren in Italië een beetje verbaasd'

7. I already had reservation concerning the way Toon van Bodegom operates. This article doesnot make it any better.

Out of the blue the most powerful man at Feyenoord

https://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2020/01/12/uit-het-niets-de-machtigste-man-van-feyenoord-a3986597
    Uit het niets de machtigste man van Feyenoord
    Toon van Bodegom Een kleurrijk man, met een omstreden zakelijk verleden. President-commissaris Toon van Bodegom, de spin in het web bij Feyenoord, waar een harde machtsstrijd gaande is.
    Hugo Logtenberg
    Steven Verseput
    12 januari 2020 om 22:15

8. Teak

Teak Member+

Feyenoord, VfB Stuttgart, Valencia
    Nov 22, 2008
    Grain Belt
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Vermeer off to join Los Angeles FC. Too bad. He was better than Bijlow and kept us from dropping points in many matches.

9. Teak

Teak Member+

Nov 22, 2008
    Grain Belt
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Jorgensen finally figures out how to score again and bags a brace in the 3-1 win over Heerenveen. Sinisterra with a bicycle kick for the opener.

10. Bijlow: did you see my saves:cool:....:p

11. Fortuna Sittard cup match suspended because of fog after 63 minutes and 1-1 score. Match will resume Januari the 28th at CET 20:00.

12. https://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetba...oeg-me-nog-naar-anderlecht-te-komen~a64c5dad/
    Van Persie geniet na carrière: ‘Kompany vroeg me nog naar Anderlecht te komen’

Interview: Robin van Persie (36) geniet van zijn leven als voormalig voetballer. Toen hij half september door Vincent Kompany werd benaderd om naar Anderlecht te komen zag hij dat als een mooi compliment, maar Van Persie bedankte vriendelijk. ,,Het is heerlijk om geen verplichtingen meer te hebben.”

Sportredactie 24 jan. 2020

13. Oh dear.
    https://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetbal/anarchie-regeert-in-de-slangenkuip~a3a833fe/
    [​IMG]
    Anarchie regeert in de Slangenkuip

Strijd bij FeyenoordBij Feyenoord ontkent niemand meer dat er een enorme machtsstrijd gaande is. Maar over welke onderwerpen staan de bekvechtende partijen in de Kuip nou eigenlijk lijnrecht tegenover elkaar?

Mikos Gouka 25-01-20, 07:00 Laatste update: 14:17

Anarchy rules in the snake tub

Power struggle is big at Feyenoord.

14. Teak

Teak Member+

Nov 22, 2008
    Grain Belt
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Feyenoord move into tie for third place as Ajax, PSV, and Willem II all dropped points this weekend. Going to be a tight race this season finally, after years of Ajax and PSV sprinting 20 points or more ahead by this time in past seasons.

15. Teak

Teak Member+

Nov 22, 2008
    Grain Belt
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Kind of funny to me. You have a club that has been under performing for a couple of decades and does not receive the Champions League money like Ajax or the British/Spanish/Italian clubs do. And they sell on their top youth even before reaching the first squad. Who cares? It's not like it is a gold mine.

BTW, who are the American investors that are interested in Feyenoord?

16. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump. They want to build a branded hotel in downtown Rotterdam.

17. It isnot that far from where Madonna a couple of years ago bought a multi million penthouse as a love shack with her Dutch lover.
    Oh, Paris Hilton is hanging out there too with her DJ AfroJack.

18. Feyenoord has signed a Slowakian striker:
    [​IMG]
    Robert Bozenik from MSK Zilina.
    I have no clue who he is and how good.

19. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Utter stupudity letting zwarts go and then vente on loan and now getting him who is around the same age. Jaap stam was a tragedy I would say.

20. :D
    Welcome to the wonderfull world of Feyenoord management.;)

21. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Any latest update on karsdorp and his fitness level. He seems to be on the bench under DA.

22. Feyenoord by the skin of their teeth managed 15 seconds from penalty shoot out to score the winner by Narsing.
    It was the cup match resumed after the fog interruption a couple of days ago.

It's as if Dick Advokaat has some magic dust, as Feyenoord hasnot lost since he took over and sometimes struggle but in the end still win a match.

23. He's gradually coming back from his groin operation and was playing well in his minutes against Heracles.

24. Feyenoord hires midfielder Oguzhan Özyakup, who was born in my former city Zaandam and moved via AZ youth, Arsenal to Besiktas.