Never have I seen so much complaining [R]

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by astabooty, Oct 24, 2004.

1. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the arsenal forum is a joke right now.

i cannot remember ever seeing so many people cry after one match. to boot, they are hypocrites! complaining about rooney's dive and rooney yelling at the refs.

since their posts summarize the typical bs arsenal fan and how the arse act when things dont go their way, i love man u for today.

go cry you cvnts!

2. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    :rolleyes:

If you don't like it, you don't have to read it do you. Quite simple.

3. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    It is a bit ott though Rick. Pot, kettle, black?

4. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    totally agree with you, but i do like it, i find it quite funny.

5. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe

Everyone has their own opinion and interpretation. Obviously we are down tonight. I am very upset, Ive just got back from the game and am shattered. I won't deny anyone their right to moan about Riley tonight, he was awful.

6. FCDallas96

FCDallas96 Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Dallas
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah Riley was awful, he didn't give us the second penalty we deserved. Glory, Glory Man United!!! Are you citeh in disguise?

7. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Just wait. Once Barca loses to Real on a "dodgy" penalty, the wails from Spain (which do not come mainly from the plains) will be far louder than this.

8. Potomac Red Devil

Aug 12, 2003
    Indiana
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Manchester United beat Arsenal 2-0.

Cool.

9. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

hahaha, so you are predicting that real are going to earn at least 2 penalties? they will need that to beat barca! :cool:

10. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    You're Barcelona. You'll find a depressing way to lose. And you'll probably throw a pig's head at Figo again.

11. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    Yea that could happen or a fire cracker :rolleyes: . Now If Boca lost to River by a dodgy decision all hell would break loose in the Argie forum.

12. tomvandamn

tomvandamn New Member

Apr 9, 2003
    new york
    well for the arsenal fans take away the penalty and its still 1-0 to united

your streak is over and now our season can begin

glory glory manu

nicephoras youre probably happy as well since youre only 2 points behind the gooners and you got robben back

13. The Canandien WizKid

Oct 11, 2004
    Mississauga, ont, Ca
    Come'on I just say the Nistroy foul again and to be honest i'm disgusted to play the same sport as him.

14. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    And you are happy to be playing the same sport as Pires?!

15. jammybastard

jammybastard Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Flyoverland
    It should be no surprise that complaints and disbelief are raining down from Arsenal fans.
    If it would've been a penalty call on Rio with Henry as the diver we'd be livid too.

Nobody *ever* gets the call they want, and that's why players and fans should never expect the calls to go their team's way.

If you rely on the ref to win games for you, or blame him for losses then you need to check yourself and remember that the game is about putting the ball in the net.

The bottom line is that Arsenal did not put the ball in the net and that's why they lost.

End of story.

16. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    I'd have preferred a draw, but Arjen sure looked good in his first game back, didn't he? :p

17. Achtung

Achtung Member

Jul 19, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And that is something we all need to understand.

It's the reason I didn't blame the refs when we went out to Porto. It's the reason I didn't blame the refs when the US lost to Germany. A truly great team rises above and wins the game. Blame the refs if it makes you feel better, but the game isn't about two or three calls--it's about what you do in the remaining 89 minutes.

18. Sinter

Sinter New Member

Oct 12, 2003
    New York City, U.S.A
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yup and today man united is truly that great team. Let them cry all the want... it won't change the fact that we just stopped their unbeaten streak :)

19. Jacobo

Jacobo New Member

Sep 19, 2004
    u.s.a.
    arsenal lost!!!!

now lets have some fire works and a barbaque

20. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    There's a lot to be said about you make your own luck. Man U wanted that win more than Arsenal yesterday and they got the roll of the dice.

Arsenal need to look to their defence right now - they seem to be heading down the Keegan route. Whenever we've won we've generally done it on the basis of having a great defense - looks like we've finally got it together with the return of Rio and the signing of Heinze.

This season just got interesting again for us..... ;)

21. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    The funny thing with all this complaining is that if you looked at the Arsenal forum before the match, they were all confident that Arsenal was 3 or so goals better than United but the bastards could not score one... not only that, they had 1 shot on target for the entire game.. I don't know how you can complain about losing a game you had no business winning or drawing because with 1 shot you dont deserve to win or draw.

22. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Just when you thought the bad blood between the teams couldn't get much worse...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/3950373.stm

I like how the focus seems to be on just what type of soup it was. Which would be more effective as a weapon?? My guess is you have to go with "food and pea" - there's gotta be some lumpy bits in there that could get in your eye!!

;)

23. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    Not true - we United fans for the call we wanted yesterday :D

hehe

24. DirtyDTown

DirtyDTown New Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dallas
    Also, reading the Arse boards before the match they already had their built in excuse. The whole board started crying when they found out who the ref was. I think most knew the streak was going to end.

It's been said countless times, but ManUtd defense was awesome. Arse only had a couple of legit opportunities. I've only been reading these boards for a little bit but I can't remember a bigger bunch of whiners than that lot. You would think they would take solace in the streak and still being on top.(For now) But oh well, not really my concern.

25. tomvandamn

tomvandamn New Member

Apr 9, 2003
    new york

yea im still pissed he slipped through to you guys
    :mad: