Netherlands Antilles squad - better than people realize?

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by fscat, Feb 11, 2008.

1. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Wow...youve had that one on your mind for a while huh? Another pathetic fake carribean warlord wanna be.

2. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    I was going to ask you the same thing....90% of your posts have to do with Haiti...there is a problem there dont you think? Never bring anything positive in a Jamaican conversation...always talking about others lol.

3. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Thank you for answering my question. Dont be mad because you got tha boot for something thats better and last longer.:D

4. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Not sure what you mean but ok you are right!

5. pablo85

pablo85 Member

Jul 22, 2007
    the new generation antillian boys in the netherlands can play, they are coming, so if they choose for the NA squad then the islands can become good. the older generation in holland are lazy people who don't work and don't sport. But the problem is that after Aruba they now all want to go apart.

6. theworm2345

theworm2345 Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Won't the NA team be broken up in December? I thought that they are dissolving and now the teams will just be Curacao, Bonaire, etc.?

7. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Warlord, Kingstonking and pace
    one more and you will get yellowed

8. Bolsson

Bolsson New Member

May 1, 2009
    Hi there my caribbean friends!

Im from Sweden and i have always been intersted in Antillean football.
    At the moment im siting and creating a Database to the game Football Manager with the players (corectly) beeng Antillean. Except from the recent caps i cant find much infotmation on players who have rots or parent from Antill, can someone please help me??

Thnx!

9. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    umm what do you need exactly??

10. Bolsson

Bolsson New Member

May 1, 2009
    I need name of the players (Dutch mostly offcourse) who have rots or parents with rots on Netherlands Antillen. I know that it has to be a lot of them in the Dutch first,second and third division.
    In the game (football manager) only a few of them is Antillean and im searching for players to edit as Antillen, an example. In the games isnt neither Raimon Roos or Gino Coutihno from the island. It has to be some more??

exept from the recent callups for the antills i have found about four or five players searching the webb. so if ypu are from the Netherlands Antillea or Aruba you matbe have more inside information than me?

11. Agamer1

Agamer1 New Member

Jun 25, 2009
    does anyone have a source where we can buy carribean national team jerseys such as St. Lucia or NA?

12. Bolsson

Bolsson New Member

May 1, 2009
    Im interested to know that to!
    Some footbal interested from NA who wants to chat with me and educate me on the nation team and nation? im from Sweden so it will be a intersting discution between our cultures.
    Send me a messege here in that case with a chatadress.