Nery Castillo at Olympiakos part VI [R]

Discussion in 'Mexicans Abroad' started by BoostedE55AMG, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pepelutivruski4

pepelutivruski4 New Member

Jun 7, 2007
    Los Angeles
    i have it for PS2 and you can definately download squad updates. just connect fifa to the net, and log on to the "online Play" and it'll patch your sqauds automatically.

2. BoostedE55AMG

BoostedE55AMG Member+

Feb 24, 2007
    Time for a PS3 or Xbox 360 :D

3. ucsbrat

ucsbrat Member

Jun 25, 2007
    Los Angeles
    yeah I just spotted Nery on the mexico squad yesterday after xbox live updated their stuff... But like all FIFA games they greatly under-powered nery.. he's just as slow as omar bravo, and he's clumsy on the ball... how does cameroon have a better feel then mexico.. I hate FIFA makers man.. biased all around..

4. pepelutivruski4

Jun 7, 2007
    Los Angeles
    cameroon has a better football team than mexico. that's why.
    and don't bother getting a 360, xbox 360 is being outsold by the DS, and everything else.
    microsoft is getting left behind and fast. think of it as an insider tip. ;)

5. BoostedE55AMG

BoostedE55AMG Member+

Feb 24, 2007
    You work for Nintendo? Should be get a DS instead? :rolleyes:

6. Chivasporas

Chivasporas Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Dallas, Tx
    Yup, everyone i know is buying a wii, because they say that its more fun and not as expensive. Nintendo hit the jackpot with this system The only thing different between the PS3 and PS2 are the graphics. the same goes for xbox360 and the xbox. Evently ill buy a PS3 when they are on sale

7. mopey04

mopey04 New Member

Nov 27, 2005
    whatever u do don't buy the Ps3 till it goes down in price the Wii and a 360 are great

8. BoostedE55AMG

BoostedE55AMG Member+

Feb 24, 2007
    Wii is overrated IMO...It's just a Gamecube with a gimicky controller..And i have a Wii too..

9. Chivasporas

Chivasporas Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Dallas, Tx
    Everyone I know is raving about it, especially here at work? They are all addicted too it? Im not really a big gamer, ill play my ps2 every once in a while, well i should say like 1 a month but I would prefer to go out to a bar then sit somewhere and play video games.

10. pepelutivruski4

Jun 7, 2007
    Los Angeles
    out of subject post. read on at your own leisure, and i apologize for the thread space used.
    i can't say who i used to work for, but it's not nintendo.
    black and white breakdown, and i'm being sincere when i say that there is no discussion to what i'm about to say.
    the wii has about as much power as the original xbox, but obviously outdoes both xbox and and xbox 360 since it has the interactivity factor, and the creative ways to use the controllers and the platform itself, the wii and the ds have only scratched the surface.
    xbox 360 and wii print their games on DVD. DVD holds 4.7gigs, xbox 360 to this day cannot read a dual layer game DVD, and although no Wii games have come out on dual layer DVD, it is capable of reading so.
    Sony is purposely keeping the PS2 alive currently, don't let up on buying a new controller just yet, they are aware that the PS3 costs too much for most consumers today.
    PS3 games are being published and printed onto Blu - Ray, which commonly hold 25 gigs... and SCE plan on using dual sided when needed. now let's think in terms of FIFA, the game can only get so much better for those printed on DVD, because as you can see there isn't much more room for things. it is indeed a fact. commentator phrases, faces, kit varieties, stadiums. etc. etc. run those through the noggin mill.
    the xbox 360 has been rumored to be handed out under the condition that games be priced higher at mark up.
    microsoft is losing dev/pub studios due to their strict and very narrow (and thinning) consumer market.
    nintendogs has outsold halo and halo 2 combined.
    my advice to fellow football fans. sell your xbox 360 while it's still worth something.
    DVD, lack of controller dynamics, pricey add ons, PS3 GPU unrivaled.

now, IMO, the Wii is outrageously fun, the PS2 still holds its own with limitations, the PS3 is still in germination phase, and the xbox and xbobx 360 is for meatheads.
    bill gates is a businessman, not a computer geek, gamer, software developper, or electronics engineer. windows 2000 to xp to vista... yikes.
    i ranted long and out of subject so i will say that i hope nery buys a Wii for his daughter once they move out of greece if they do.

11. Aguilas Del America

Oct 28, 2002
    Nido de Coapa
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Guys let get back ontopic..

12. Robert_08

Robert_08 Member

Jun 13, 2007
    El Paso
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well its almost the 28th!

13. pepelutivruski4

Jun 7, 2007
    Los Angeles
    i belive the trasnfer season closes in mid august no?

14. Kaney

Kaney Sleeping Dragon
    Staff Member

Dec 12, 2005
    Lake County, IL AKA Southern Wisconsin
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Aug 31 is the last day of the window. It closes at Sep 1 at 12:00AM GMT

15. Robert_08

Robert_08 Member

Jun 13, 2007
    El Paso
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No but in an interview with Nery he said that on the 28th he would decide his future

16. Kaney

Kaney Sleeping Dragon
    Staff Member

Dec 12, 2005
    Lake County, IL AKA Southern Wisconsin
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I was simply answering his question about when the transfer window closed.

17. pepelutivruski4

Jun 7, 2007
    Los Angeles
    thank you for answering my question and for the bit about jul 28th in his interview, both pieces of info i did not know.:)

18. Robert_08

Robert_08 Member

Jun 13, 2007
    El Paso
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Oh my bad

19. pepelutivruski4

Jun 7, 2007
    Los Angeles
    ok, so simao to atletico for 20 mil euros.
    petrov goes to man city, for i'm assuming about 3 or 5 mil euros, since atletico bought him for 10 mil, i believe 2 years ago.
    anybody know man city's budget by any chance?
    or if benfica's looking to buy another mexican striker? PWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

20. MVF

MVF Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Victoria
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    $50 Million.

21. grgs10

grgs10 New Member

May 26, 2007
    Piraeus,Greece
    Olympiakos seems that prefer money.Castillo after the meeting with the board said that he was dissapointed from the offer ,he wanted and thought that he will stay but Olympiakos told him that if he doesnt like the deal with an offer of 15+ mil euros he is free to go.Same thing happened with Toure.You can't behave with this way to players who love the club and the fans.If we sold him even riquelme would not sound good..maybe a new meeting will occur in the afternoon.

22. becauseigothigh

becauseigothigh New Member

Jun 29, 2006
    That's the business side of sports. If it doesn't "work out," they'll probably make it seem like Nery wanted too much money and that way the fans won't turn on them.

23. grgs10

grgs10 New Member

May 26, 2007
    Piraeus,Greece
    Nery wanted 1,3 minimum they knew it.And i dont think that raul bravo or galleti who take 1,3 are better.I know what you are talking about, but this is not the deal.We have just an egoistic president.Last year we had offer from Arsenal for Toure almost 10 mil Olympiakos gave him a ridiculous new contract he rejected it and then we sold him for 4 mil.Even 1.5 or 2mil are not so much for Nery the fans know it and the president Has definetely those amounts.If he will go with those circumstances we will have a war here for sure.hehe

24. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So is Nery on his way to the premier league? :D
    Hope so...

25. grgs10

grgs10 New Member

May 26, 2007
    Piraeus,Greece
    vice president told the press that Castillo has a contract until 2010
    he said that the club will not sold him.Sick situation but familiar for us.From my experience he will sign a new contract or he will not join the team then banned and sold for cheap.For now i think with this situation seems impossible for a team to give 15 mil.I dont hope so..i will be happy if he bring a bid from a bigger team .i will keep you updated there is a pandemonium here on radios and i want to go to the nearest beach asap;p