Need help matching shorts with Mania jersey!!!

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by WhatAKeepah, Oct 18, 2003.

1. WhatAKeepah

WhatAKeepah New Member

Sep 20, 2003
    Pensacola, FL
    Hey guys and gals...I know this is a dumb question, but I need some help. I just ordered the Adidas Mania training jersey in Grey and can't seem to find a matching pair of shorts. As such, I'm just wondering what color shorts YOU would wear with it (I'm in goal and like short sleeved stuff...LOL). It almost looks like a combination of Dark Grey and Navy Blue...but maybe it'll be easier to decide when I get it on Tues and can see what color it really is.

I was leaning towards a set of red Adidas Copa 2000 shorts, but I'm still undecided. Let me know what everyone thinks!!!

Alex

EDIT: Here is a link to the jersey so everyone can see what the color looks like:

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductP...Id=1&Section_Id=1739&pcount=&Product_Id=79098

2. Becks7

Becks7 Member

Dec 6, 2000
    Hong Kong
    i actually like that jersey a lot!!!

but i think your best bet is red, the only way you can match that grey is if there are matching grey shorts made by adidas. too bad you didn't order gunmetal preds, you'd be matched up haha

3. WhatAKeepah

WhatAKeepah New Member

Sep 20, 2003
    Pensacola, FL
    I know it. I'm not really sure why Adidas doesn't offer it, you would think it would make perfect sense to them. Oh well....thanks for the input, invaluable as usual. [:)]

Alex

4. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    I think Eurosport was carrying a gray X-Series short by Adidas at one point. They don't have it up there now, but search around. I'm sure theres a pair of gray Adidas shorts somewhere.

5. Becks7

Becks7 Member

Dec 6, 2000
    Hong Kong
  6. spartak23

spartak23 New Member

Sep 26, 2003
    VA
    try the porto... or the equiptment... the porto match fairly well i was also trying to match up the shirts with shorts... its kind of strange for adidas not to make them

7. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003