Need a Liverpool fan/resident's help

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Eddie26, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Hi,
    I am a Chelsea fan but was on this forum a couple of weeks ago because I went to Anfield for the Brum game (it was all my fault). Anyway, I bought a retro kit for 10GBP and wanted to see if someone in Liverpool would be able to buy another one for me and ship it to me. The one I bought got ruined (f'n dog ate it, guess it because I named him Zola) and I absolutely loved it. I can Paypal you the money beforehand if you like. It was on the Sale Rack, product code was TEE113. It looks like the 1970's home kit. Simple red jersey with the Liverbird logo on the chest. Is anyone able to help me out? Please? I'd love to get one of these in an XL. I checked the Liverpool site but they are going on 30GBP and with the American dollar so weak, I can't afford that but I can afford the 10GBP. Can a kind scouser soul help please?

[​IMG]

-Eddie

2. ULL NEVER WALK ALONE

Sep 29, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    hahahahhaha,u think u re real funny.aint i right????who would go and buy a chelski fan a liverpool shirt????UR CRAZY!!!If u want i can buy it for u,but that will cost 40GBP.U Want it?????? :cool: 10 for the shirt and 30 for the bear!!!!!hahhahahahah
    LIVERPOOL ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!

3. youllneverwalkalone

Apr 3, 2003
    Houston
    Uummm, UNWA, you should probably back off of eddieba, he came on these boards a few weeks ago asking about Anfield and asking us questions about how to get tickets to the WBA match. He is a friend of ours on these boards, even if he does support the money bags side(just messin with you eddie), but that was uncalled for. I hope you were kidding.

4. ULL NEVER WALK ALONE

Sep 29, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    yeah ,okay,i did cross the line!!!NOthing against you as a person, its just against chelski!!!!!nothing against you eddieba26 ,i dont even know you,but i just read the word chelski and i just got real angry!!!

5. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Thanks for the back up!

I bought it because I fell in love with Liverpool, Anfield and scousers (especially the guard that let my fiance and I sneak into Anfield when I couldn't get tickets!)

That's a main difference between US and England I think when it comes to sports. You can support a team and then have other teams you like or like to watch. In England it seems as though your seen as trader if you do that. I've supported Chelsea since before RA but I see nothing wrong with liking Liverpool also. It's not like I bought a United or Arsenal kit. I see Liverpool in England the same way I see the Red Sox here. Everyone kind of loves them and much like the Red Sox there are a few teams that hate them (Leeds, Manchester, etc and Yankees, Orioles for the Sox.) I know why everyone hates us. I don't particularly like it. When became everyone's most hated team overnight.

I mean Liverpool is obviously not going to replace Chelsea but I watch there games when they are on here (always did) and read their match reports etc. I'm married to Chelsea, but there's nothing wrong with having a scouser mistress!!

6. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    It was actually the Birmingham game which was why I was saying it was all my fault...sorry again for being the jinx!

7. London Wanka

London Wanka Red Card

Nov 11, 2004
    London
    You forgot to mention Atlanta Braves (sighs the long-suffering Pirates fans :))
    Try website www.toffs.com - retro shirts and stuff - even got Chelsea ones. :)

8. croco dile

croco dile New Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Liverpool
    Eddie. Just seen the Liverbird in the sky (a bit like the bat-sign in Gotham) and got here as quick as i could. As We are so fond of saying, calm down calm down.

Ill do it for you mate. Only problem is, im assuming you got it from the club shop, it might not be a sale item anymore as it was a few weeks ago. If its there and its only a tenner then ill get it for you and we'll call it a present for helping to champion the Republic on what was such a rainy day. :cool:
    But if its 30 quid bud then you'll have to make the decision on whether you want it or not.

Best thing i can do is look in the club shop and let you know and take it from there, but that might be a few days fella. I know its atrocious but sometimes i have to work. :D

9. soccerphan

soccerphan New Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Philadelphia, USA

hahahahahaha. that was CLASSIC!!

10. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Yeah it was on the sale rack in the Megastore. If it's 20GBP or under buy it, if not don't worry about it. Oh, and I need an XL or L. If it's more than 20 I can just buy it online somewhere for the same price. Let me know, I'm in no rush. I tried to call the Megastore yesterday but the contact # is for the warehouse and not the store. Unfortunately the warehouse is 200mi away.

Thanks a ton, I can PayPal you the money if you hook me up or I can purchase something for a store here in the states that you might want/need. (Maybe I'll have to convert you into becomming a Philadelphia Eagles fan! That's NFL for the non-American...)

11. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    just seen the thread, you still in need of the shirt? PM me if you are, easier that way!

12. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Another plea...anyone able (and willing) to help!!

13. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    so sorry i didnt have i chance to go this weekend, but definately i will be this weekend, i need to do some shopping in town myself!