Need a little help

Discussion in 'Arsenal Tickets and Travel' started by Boogie_Down, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Boogie_Down

Boogie_Down Member+

Jul 7, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't flame me for being ignorant or starting a new thread. I'm new to the buying a ticket thing.

I'll be heading to Europe for the first time in March and will be in London on the 24th when Arsenal play Aston Villa.

I have a few questions. How can I go about getting a single ticket for the game? What are my options for buying a ticket? How soon can I get the ticket? What are the price ranges? Can I get a good seat?

If I had my choice I would like to buy a great seat. Money won't be that much of an issue because this is a rare opportunity for me.

Thanks for the help.

2. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Your main options are Arsenal America and a Red Membership through Arsenal. I would probably go for the latter option, as with AA you'll have no idea where you're sitting til the day of, and it probably won't be a great seat.. Basically, with a Red Membership you can buy your ticket a month before, and you can use the ticket exchange, which is probably your best bet for getting a good seat. Tickets will cost 40 to 100 pounds.

If you're really feeling rich, you can get a hospitality package ticket, which usually includes a meal and a ticket in club level, but plan on spending 300 pound or more for that.

3. Boogie_Down

Boogie_Down Member+

Jul 7, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks Anti. I'll definitely look into both.

4. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Well I would say go with the red membership as you can also get a gift box(various items come with it) and I believe you can also get Arsenal Player. Plus you are more likely to at least hear from Arsenal rather than AA.

5. Boogie_Down

Boogie_Down Member+

Jul 7, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks. I think that's the route I'm going to go.

6. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I will be coming back from the USA on the 23rd March in time for the Villa game. I have a silver membership that you can use, so you can book a ticket anywhere you want to. Also if you get red membership, at the way the team are playing at present, a lot of games are now on "general sale" which was pretty much unheard of a couple of seasons back ! If you want to use my card, then let me know and I will give you the details to book it, which is usually 2 months before the fixture.