Need 4 tickets! Help please.

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by The_Funkie_Junkie, Oct 17, 2009.

1. The_Funkie_Junkie

The_Funkie_Junkie New Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Beaumont, TX
    I need four tickets to the dynamo game. I know they will be for sell at the box office starting @ 10, but I would like to get them from someone here if you can help me out! I'm looking for ground sideline tickets if at all possible. Doesn't matter which section it is. Please let me know if you can help me out or know someone who can. Thanks. e-mail me @ jaredm3624@aol.com or call my cell @ 409-767-2504. Thanks again guys.

2. .César.

.César. Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Houston
  3. 60-90 Days

60-90 Days New Member

Apr 6, 2007
    I would like to go to the game too, but I have already heard that the TA has banned me from not only buying t-shirts, but I found out tonight, I am not allowed to buy tickets either. the TA man is always holding me down.

4. The_Funkie_Junkie

Aug 1, 2006
    Beaumont, TX
    Yeah, but living in Beaumont means leaving for the game @ 8 am. Hopefully I can grab some tickets somewhere

5. 60-90 Days

60-90 Days New Member

Apr 6, 2007
    i would be willing to bet that you will get tickets no matter what. you might have to pay a fortune for tickets from those guys that sell tickets outside the stadium though.

6. csdynamicfan

csdynamicfan Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    if i were a real fan...i'd make it out by 7.

7. The_Funkie_Junkie

Aug 1, 2006
    Beaumont, TX
    If it were just me, I would have been out there already to be able to tailgate w/ TA and everything. But it isn't just me. Dragging along the wife, her brother and my 7 yr old son.