[NDR] Anyone have word on Samba

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by bilzy, Sep 15, 2007.

1. bilzy

bilzy New Member

Feb 1, 2007
    I've been checking for updates since the early afternoon and have not found one yet. Hoping and praying he is alright. Last I found he had come around finally at the hospital. Still with the amount of reported time he was out it seems like he was hurt pretty bad.

2. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    All I heard was that he was talking at the hospital. I'm not sure that means anything but it's the last I heard.

3. anderson

anderson Member+

Feb 28, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You may want to ask about what happened to a Blackburn player on the Blackburn Rovers forum: click here.

4. bilzy

bilzy New Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Sorry, I thought since we have quite a few that follow EPL games someone here might know. I'm not a Rovers follower/fan but I was watching the match and I hated to see a player get hurt in such a way. Since I've seen post about other leagues and players here I did not think it would be out of line.

5. anderson

anderson Member+

Feb 28, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I didn't say the thread was out of line - just pointing out where on BS you're more likely to get an answer.

6. bilzy

bilzy New Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Got it. I try not to post on other boards as it is not always welcome by their supporters.