NCAA Basketball games on espn3

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by madmatg, Jan 28, 2011.

1. madmatg

madmatg New Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Alabama
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do you guys ever watch these? I do reviews on the games that are available for free replay at espn3. I do a review of the games that are on without giving away the winner/final result, I'll post a few of them here each week just in case anyone watches them or wants to!
    http://freesportreviews.blogspot.com/ is the blog but I'll post a few each week on this forum

2. madmatg

madmatg New Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Alabama
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    BASKETBALL GAMES on Wednesday Jan 26
    available for replay on ESPN3.com free of charge

*denotes top 25 rated team
    In order of Quality and updated throughout the night
    Best Games
    8pm N. Carolina VS Miami - Competitiveness 4.5 out of 5 /// Scoring Avg = 73
    9pm Creighton VS N. Iowa - Competitiveness 4.5 out of 5 /// Scoring Avg = 70

Mediocre
    730pm
    Akron VS N. Illinois - Competitiveness 3.5 out of 5 /// Scoring Avg = 80
    9pm Rutgers VS Cincinnati - Competitiveness 3.5 out of 5 /// Scoring Avg = 65
    9pm
    Texas Tech VS Iowa St - Competitiveness 3.3 out of 5/// Scoring Avg = 86
    7pm Villanova VS Providence* - Competitiveness 3.5 out of 5 /// Scoring Avg = 75

Poor
    7pm
    St. John's VS Georgetown* - Competitiveness 3 out of 5 /// Scoring Avg = 65
    8pm LSU VS Tennessee - Competitiveness 2.5 out of 5 /// Scoring Avg = 65
    730pm Texas* VS Oklahoma St.- Competitiveness 2.5 out of 5 /// Scoring Avg = 53

3. madmatg

madmatg New Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Alabama
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Game reviews from Tues, Wed, and Thursday of this week are available now.

4. madmatg

madmatg New Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Alabama
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Jan 23-30 Basketball Games of the Week

ALL 5 STAR GAMES WILL BE LISTED HERE FROM WEEK OF JAN 23-30

This week started off a little slow on the espn3.com games with only a few great games, but they were great early. Then on Saturday we had a blowout of close games, overtime games, and buzzerbeaters. All in all this was a great week for college basketball and I'm happy to have gotten to be a part of it and have the chance to watch them again when I want! I italicized a few of the ones I really liked but these all came down to the buzzer!

GAMES OF THE WEEK :
    Tuesday Jan 25
    7pm Florida* VS Georgia - Competitiveness - 5 out of 5 /// Scoring Average = 95 a piece
    8pm Kansas* VS Colorado - Competitiveness - 5 out of 5 /// Scoring Average = 80 a piece

Thursday Jan 27
    7 PM UNC-Asheville vs Liberty - Competitiveness 5 out of 5 /// Scoring Average = 82 a piece
    9PM St. Mary's* vs Gonzaga - Competitiveness 5 out of 5 /// Scoring Average = 72 a piece

Friday Jan 28
    8PM Wright Street vs Green Bay - Competitiveness 5 out of 5 /// Scoring Average = 62 a piece

Saturday Jan 29
    Noon Georgetown* v. Villanova* - Competitiveness 5 out of 5 /// Scoring Average = 66 a piece
    Noon Louisville* v. UConn* - Competitiveness 5 out of 5 /// Scoring Average = 75 a piece
    1:30PM Colorado v. Baylor - Competitiveness 5 out of 5 /// Scoring Average = 64 a piece
    2PM Butler v. Valparaiso - Competitiveness 5 out of 5 /// Scoring Average = 84 a piece
    3PM Texas A&M CC v. Stephen - Competitiveness 5 out of 5 /// Scoring Average = 52 a piece
    3PM Syracuse* v. Marquette - Competitiveness 5 out of 5 /// Scoring Average = 75 a piece
    4PM Okla St. v. Texas Tech - Competitiveness 5 out of 5 /// Scoring Average = 77 a piece
    6PM Ohio St.* v. NW - Competitiveness 5 out of 5 /// Scoring Average = 60 a piece
    8PM Pittsburgh* v. Rutgers - Competitiveness 5 out of 5 /// Scoring Average = 63 a piece
    9PM Oklahoma v. Iowa St.- Competitiveness 5 out of 5 /// Scoring Average = 82 a piece
    4PM Virginia v. Wake Forest - Competitiveness 4.5 out of 5 /// Scoring Average = 75 a piece

Follow me on twitter to receive updates when new games are posted
    http://twitter.com/madmatg