NBC Sports Extra App

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by Sons of Thunder, Aug 5, 2013.

1. kennypowers

kennypowers Member

Nov 3, 2010
    NYC
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    So you can watch NBC Live Extra w the TWC TV app? Or just the NBCSN channel that is on TV? I get the TV channel NBCSN on TWC but when i use the Live Extra App, TWC is not a service provider.

2. KyopoOhNo

KyopoOhNo Member+

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I thought you were asking about watching games. You can catch games in pretty much every top-tier Euro league on the TWC app (Bundesliga, EPL, La Liga, etc).

3. kennypowers

kennypowers Member

Nov 3, 2010
    NYC
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Sorry for the confusion. I have TWC and I watch NBCSN to catch the EPL games. But they also play different EPL games (a lot of Cardiff lately) on the NBC Live Extra app. Just thought it was weird that I can watch it NBCSN on TV but the when i try to use the app, TWC is not a service providor listed. The TWC app lets you watch whatever is on TV on your phone, correct?

4. KyopoOhNo

KyopoOhNo Member+

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Yes and more.

5. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Really on BL? I'd assume you only get goltv though right?

6. KyopoOhNo

KyopoOhNo Member+

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    And BeIn, I'm pretty sure. I can't test it right now. It only works on your home network.

7. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    BeIn has la liga, serie a and ligue 1, not BL. GolTV may as well only have rights to Bayern and BVB with their poor coverage.

8. HiTaegukWarrior

Aug 23, 2012
    Maryland
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I so wish TV rights could be transferred in mid season (a la Jan transfer window). Gol TV sucks balls. If they were to financially bite the dust tomorrow - I wonder what would happen. Not that I like news corp and rupert murdoch, but picking up BL ---now that could be an avenue for them to pursue since EPL, La Liga and Ligue 1 are all well represented on the US cable tv landscape already.

9. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    You have to wait for GolTV to go under. Really probably not that far off. They're probably trolling for best bids for their channel now.

10. JoeKamel

JoeKamel Member

Jan 22, 2008
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    BeIN does have a Championship match or two each week, not that most people in BSK care even if its Bolton.