Natasha Kai

Discussion in 'NJ/NY Sky Blue' started by geewizzz, May 7, 2009.

1. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Reply to romario's gurl...i'm not trying to destroy tasha reputation ....believe me i'm one of her most devoted fans , i love everything of tasha....what i would like to say is that,she is a VIP now , a star, an imagine of WPS ....so she should pay more attention with this kind of pictures......i don't have the pic ,i have seen them in facebook one of her friends post it but when i told her that was too much , she removed it ,thank god no one seem it. What she (tasha) and her friends seems to don't understand is than now she is a superstar , everybody worldwide know who is natasha kai, there is manny people like paparazzi, fans etc....who could stole some embarassing pictures of her when there are posted in some social network and they could do it easily.

2. Mookie141

Mookie141 Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 10, 2008
    Mooktown
    Club:
    Sky Blue FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Oh! I know which ones you're talking about. Yeah they were something to be shared more so between friends. Glad you gave her a heads up, who knows how people would have reacted if everyone saw those pics. Back to the thread, now with her new found spark I think she and her team can turn their season around.

3. lockhart_13

lockhart_13 Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Dallas, TX
  4. Eleanor

Eleanor New Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Love Kai, but it really makes me wince to watch her playing with her bad shoulder. Come on! She never should have started the second half.

5. Mkat

Mkat New Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Club:
    Washington Freedom
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. soccerreigns

soccerreigns New Member

Jul 22, 2009
    sky blue loses...Kai misses tons of chances that she has to at least put one away..just like sunday. she is good but so frustrating to watch....

and by the way she didn't get a callup this time..i htink she just said that....

7. moog

moog Member

Mar 2, 2003
    eastern PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Independence
    No surprise. The condition of her shoulder(s) hasn't changed.

8. Cville K C

Cville K C Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Collinsville, IL
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm surprised, but the roster report lists her as "unavailable" for this weekend. She did finish the game on Wednesday, although she was down briefly in that game.

9. Kafsky

Kafsky New Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan