NASL Pickem

Discussion in 'NASL' started by Heggis27, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Heggis27

Heggis27 Member

Jun 24, 2006
    Florida
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Due to the complete lack of a fantasy game for the NASL anywhere on the internet (that I'm aware of), and some positive feedback, I've created NASL Pickem on my fantasy sports website.

The link for above takes you directly to the game, but here is an article that explains the game features and the website. The game is free.

Here are the game rules. Predict the score of each of the 165 games this season and earn points based on your picks versus the real scores. If you correctly predict the result, you earn three points. If you correctly predict a team's score, you earn one point. If you correctly pick both teams' scores you earn an extra point for six total. Your game pick can earn you 0, 1, 3, 4 or 6 points. The person with the most points from each of their picks is the winner.

We keep track of weekly, monthly, seasonal (Spring/Fall) and full season results.
    We also ask that each participant select the team they support, so that we can keep track of the best performing supporters group in the NASL. We also provide the standings within each supporter group. Please pass the game along to fellow supporters of your club.

If you're not interested in participating, perhaps you'd still be interested in our season results grid and the game score grid. We also have a predictions average and average pick score page which we can all use to help determine favorites before the game and the upset magnitude afterward.

I'm currently looking for volunteers to help with score updates and a weekly preview and/or review writer. I'm open to reproducing content from another website or otherwise partnering with another website to show their previews/reviews. I'm aware the ads within the game pages are subpar and plan to remove the ads once I have the time to go through each page. I'm also hoping to find a sponsor of the game, email me (commish@theasfl.com) if interested. If a sponsor can be found, I may be able to offer up a prize to the winner(s).

Please check out our other fantasy games as well, I do this all as a hobby and hate to see effort go to waste.

amancalledmikey and Prosoccercdn repped this.