NASL on FIFA

Discussion in 'NASL' started by Eleven Bravo, Aug 4, 2013.

1. lmfoust

lmfoust Member

Aug 2, 2000
    Cleveland
    I think I have the new kits done, I'll test them over the next day or two.

2. bullsear

bullsear Member

Feb 17, 2009
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    I may be a moron, but for some reason I can't access the Creation Centre at all right now. Anyone else getting an "internal server error"?

3. blkbrnrvr

blkbrnrvr Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Auburn metro
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    I hope you like it! The rosters and kits are all ready to go for opening day. :)

Sam U El repped this.
  4. blkbrnrvr

blkbrnrvr Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Auburn metro
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    I was just on it, so it seems to be fine. I've noticed that it will do that from time to time.

5. blkbrnrvr

blkbrnrvr Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Auburn metro
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    I think he's a 77. His rating was determined by EA, of course, since he was one of the players I was able to import in last year from FIFA instead of having to create him.

6. bullsear

bullsear Member

Feb 17, 2009
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Thank goodness! I found a thread of a bunch more users who couldn't access it yesterday. Many thought that all their hours of work had been lost. Thanks again.

7. blkbrnrvr

blkbrnrvr Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Auburn metro
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    So I've made a couple of roster tweaks after last night, along with adding Ottawa's sponsor, but I'm going to hold off for a couple of weeks until I do any serious lineup and rating changes. I just want a bit larger of a sample size on what teams are doing tactically this season and who's hot/not hot before committing to such updates.

8. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've noticed a lot of my Creation Centre career modes are crashing once I hit the 2nd season. Anyone see this?

9. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Shit, I can't even get pass the "internal server error"

10. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sadly I've given up trying to play as one of blkbrnrvr's excellent creation centre teams because it keeps crashing.

11. lmfoust

lmfoust Member

Aug 2, 2000
    Cleveland
    Describe the crash. Are you on PC? I have a decent history with the PC games so I could help you with that.

12. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sure. Yes I am on a PC, a windows 8 machine in fact. I've been playing 14 since Christmas. I've used lots of creation centre material never had a problem. In the last month or so, whenever I get to the 2nd season of any creation centre club in career mode it crashes. It literally gives no warning and when I advance before a match it takes me back to the desktop. It only does this for career modes with Creation Centre. If I am playing or have introduced a CC team into my career mode, sometime in the early part of the 2nd season, it won't let me advance and crashes.

13. lmfoust

lmfoust Member

Aug 2, 2000
    Cleveland
    Ah, I personally believe that the Creation Center leagues tend to have spots in "European tournaments". I've only heard of people having issues with CM for that reason. However, your problem has inspired me to get off my but and getting it to work without using creation center spaces.

14. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Scorpions ratings need some adjusting :whistling::sneaky:

15. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is that like the Tournaments (Euro/champions) picking a winner from Rest of the World league? Always wonder how you can play Galatassary in those tournaments. Would the CC teams work if I only did it in MLS?

16. blkbrnrvr

blkbrnrvr Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Auburn metro
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Are you saying everybody should be in the 80s after this weekend? :D

I've actually made a couple of San Antonio tweaks, but I don't want to do anything too rash just yet. Now if they run the table for the rest of the spring...

17. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, that ... or the CosmLOLs should be severely lowered :ROFLMAO:

blkbrnrvr repped this.
  18. lmfoust

lmfoust Member

Aug 2, 2000
    Cleveland
    I believe so. I don't know why they force creation centre leagues to do that. Don't know if just doing MLS will be any different. It may be worth a try.

19. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Only problem is no more pro/rel for US teams. :(

20. GaSouthern

GaSouthern Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Just to clarify... is there a way to play a season with Atlanta or another created MLS expansion or NASL team? I can't figure out how to use them for a season.

My goal would be to add Atlanta, Miami and OCSC but I'm not sure if that is possible.

21. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As has been kindly pointed out to me on this thread, you have to first switch MLS clubs into a bigger league like League 2 and then add the additional creation centre teams.

22. GaSouthern

GaSouthern Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Club:
    Atlanta

But if I wanted to swap a fake Atlanta team for chivas it would let me? I did not know I could do that! That is great news!

23. blkbrnrvr

blkbrnrvr Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Auburn metro
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    I've been hard at work on a big non-NASL project in recent days, and save for a few minor tweaks to be done, I might have it ready to roll out later tonight. I think it should be quite well received.

24. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am interested, keep us posted.

25. blkbrnrvr

blkbrnrvr Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Auburn metro
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    #75 blkbrnrvr, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
    So for those of you (like me) who have a hard time justifying the purchase of a separate World Cup game, I might have a solution for you.

I've re-created this year's World Cup, complete with accurate rosters, correct group game schedules, accurate (or as accurate as possible) kits, and teams playing in stadiums that best mirror those from this World Cup.

Just as has been the case with my NASL, I'll be keeping the rosters right up to date in the run up to the World Cup, so as players go out due to injury between now and the start of the tournament, they'll be replaced by their real life replacements.

Enjoy!
    http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/creation-centre?league_id=190070000

Also, don't forget that you can get the Brazuca ball in the FIFA Store and add a little bit more authenticity when you play my World Cup.

SogeJ repped this.