Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 18, 2016.

1. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Member+

SSC Napoli
    Feb 16, 1999
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Rumors are that Inter wants Raspadori now and Simeone to Lazio. The entire front line is up for bid.

Santiago Gimenez from Feyenoord an inbound target to replace Osimhen, around 50m EUR.

SF19 repped this.
  2. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Any chance they open a taco bell in naples???

Fun Sega repped this.
  3. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Member+

SSC Napoli
    Feb 16, 1999
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    SF19 and Rossonero23 repped this.
  4. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    I saw @falvo mention that Roma are dreaming of Messi. Difficult, but not impossible.

Zaniolo > Messi

I said it.

Fun Sega repped this.
  5. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Lobotka to Barcelona? Hopefully not, but I can see why they appreciate him. We must hold on to him.

Italiano is being linked once again to take over in the summer. It's being said he informed Fiorentina he wants out. Per Daniele Longo at Calcio Mercato.

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/napoli-italiano-avanza-per-la-panchina-la-situazione-91601

Juventus seem to be in the better running than us for Motta or Conte, both of whom we were linked with after the Garcia debacle and both out of contract this summer; however, Allegri might stay on to the end of his contract in 2025.

6. Rossonero23

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Jose to Naples.

Windy will live here. Epic!!

SF19 repped this.
  7. Fun Sega

Fun Sega Member

AS Roma
    United States
    Mar 17, 2024
    Jose is a man of big ambitions. If he were to take over Napoli, he would aim to improve on his record at Roma. I can see Raspadori becoming the next Gattuso under Jose.

"Mou cancels Tiago Pinto" :laugh:

Jose ice cold: ‘I won’t waste time listening to him. I will never work with him again. Difficult to understand my sacking after reaching two European Finals’" and an amazing 48% winning record.

You tell him Mou! That Pinto couldn't recognize success if you had a badge that read

"I'm the Special One" on your jacket 24/7

Forget about him, don't listen to him any more, or anyone else who laughs at you.

They're all just jealous.

Euphorius Thor repped this.
  8. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Member+

SSC Napoli
    Feb 16, 1999
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like they're preparing to send Natan out on loan.

Ardian Ismajli possibly inbound from Empoli.

SF19 repped this.
  9. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    It's very disappointing to see the comings and goings planned for this summer. The new manager may need to be a miracle worker.

We can't afford Mou even if we wanted him.

CdS is claiming Conte remains our top priority, but he has high salary demands and his style clashes with AdL's. It's said AdL will make one last push.

Conte has some qualities needed to win, but I question his desire after what I saw with him at Spurs.

10. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #12935 Sacki, Mar 31, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2024
    Apparently Victor Nelsson has an oral agreement with Napoli and will join the club in the summer. Lindstrøm also had an oral agreement with Napoli almost a year before he signed. I have only seen nelsson play a few games for the Danish national team, he is not a starter but whenever he has played he has had a standout performance.

Sources are not the most credible on this one.

11. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
  12. Rossonero23

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Who does kvara think he is?? Salah?? He had one good season

SF19 repped this.
  13. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    To be honest him and lobotka are wasting their talent on this team. Osimhen already wants out.

It's the same problem we've had for years. Having some truly amazing players and then combining them with players that should fight for relegation. Napoli had It's best starting 11 with Sarri but that was just luck. Mertens, Callejon, k2, ghoulam, Allan, jorginho and Albiol were signed for just around 10-20 million, while reina came free. But even then we had a RB like Hysaj.

The team that won the scudetto is not as stable over multiplied seasons or banked as many points. I thinks its due to this new team has too many average players while the main man in defence Kim left early.

14. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Member+

SSC Napoli
    Feb 16, 1999
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Reportedly, Giovanni Manna will be the new SD at Napoli for next season. Micheli and Mantovani are expected to stay on as scouts.

Juve may replace him at head scout with Matteo Scala from Genoa.

SF19 repped this.
  15. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    So Meluso out?

16. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    According to Motta's agent, Osi will sign for PSG. Canovi's claim comes off the heels of Longo's that Osi has already chosen his next club.

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/ser...-mbappe-e-gia-del-real-madrid-da-mesi-1952897

Osimhen is better a player than Mbappe, although Kylian is a better footballer. I think this move will finally deliver PSG a UCL title.

Gazetta is claiming Conte remains AdL's first choice. Comes after CdS report.

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calc...n-panchina-de-laurentiis-pronto-a-tutto.shtml

From the various reports I have read, Conte likely favors Juve or Milan over us. Motta seems the fav to replace Allegri, but his focus is at Bologna despite reports he has agreed terms. In my unesteemeable opinion, Juve will hire Conte.

Italiano, Farioli, and Palladino are also considered options for us. I'd be happy with any of them, but Italiano most of all.

17. Rossonero23

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Mbappe a legend.

18. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Member+

SSC Napoli
    Feb 16, 1999
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

SF19 repped this.
  19. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I doubt it.

It took forever to open McD's , Burger King and Starbucks.

Rossonero23 and SF19 repped this.
  20. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Taco Bell is microwaved from frozen.

How do any of them compete anyways with 3 euro high quality pizzas?

21. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Inzaghi will do something interesting with Ziely, just like he did with Calhanoglu. We will be made to look like idiots for losing him.

Rossonero23 repped this.
  22. Rossonero23

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Marottas eye

23. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Samu Costa? More like another Cajuste.

Our scouts need to do their own scouting. I swear all we do now is get tips from other scouts and rely on youtube highlight reels. Bums.

24. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    The only player we are linked to that I care for is Zaniolo. Ideal replacement for Osi. Nicky Zan and Kvara will be dynamite.

25. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Kovacs, the ref who gave Kim a red card last season in the UCL, struck again today against Barca.

The Araujo red was harsh. Barcola made no effort to stay on his feet and went to ground easy. I can't feel sorry for Barca, but this ref isn't good enough for a game of this level.

P.S. Cancelo is a puta.