Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 18, 2016.

1. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Not just that, a proper partner for Kvara would be nice. As yet, neither Politano nor Lozano or Zerbin can compare with Kvara. In fact, they have nothing on him.

2. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    They should sign Ronaldo. Scudetto 100%

3. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I still wouldn't touch the roster. No additions or subtractions, this group feels different. Don't want to rock the boat in the dressing room.

Euphorius Thor repped this.
  4. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What do we do without Lobo? We need someone.

5. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    We need him out there every game he is sooooo good :D:laugh:

6. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Dybala probably regrets not picking us over Roma now. He would've been amazing on the right side when fit

CarecaNapoli and indestructible repped this.
  7. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Dybala would have came to Napoli had we also offered a joke of a release clause. Obvious that he wanted a pitstop club to then move on. I know that Roma have right to match any incoming offer, but they're essentially stuck with a guy that will give them max 20 games a season. They risk overpaying.

On actual play, Dybala would have likely exploded in Naples. Our play would have suited him very well. In Roma the attacking players do too much work because the rest of the team are too busy clogging the toilet. Dybala getting injured was inevitable

8. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Dybala had Allegri and now Mourinho. Imagine him under Spalletti. But we have a good team.

We need a sub for Lobo and maybe Di Lorenzo

SF19 and Bedelcigil repped this.
  9. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If we’re serious about winning something this year, we need a real left wing alternative to Kvara. We should buy Deulofeu

CarecaNapoli and Euphorius Thor repped this.
  10. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Not sure if Zerbin has more potential than what we have seen, but I don't really believe it.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  11. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Agree. Get a left winger. Elmas in midfield with Ndombele and Gaetano. Sell Demme.

indestructible repped this.
  12. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Now that the break is here, calcio mercato is back in the news. Giuntoli clarified Kim’s release clause. It only activates in July for two weeks and the figure is a variable one that depends on the revenue of the interested party. So it’s a range that can be 40-50 million depending on who is buying.

Other news is that Napoli are interested in Samardzic at Udinese. He is one of their best young players. And Empoli’s Baldanzi who is an Italian U-20. I know he has a couple of goals but I haven’t watched him close enough to form an opinion

13. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Aside from Samardzic, Napoli are also looking at Simone Pafundi who just received his first cap for Italy at 16 years old. Udinese have made it understood that they will only sell for a monster sum. In the past year he has been scouted by Inter, Man U, Liverpool and Real.

They’re saying he is one of the best Italian talents in a long time. I’ve seen his HLs as well as the game he played last year Vs Salernitana but I don’t know what to make of him yet. He was born in Friuli but his parents are from Naples

SF19 repped this.
  14. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Napoli are actively trying to move Demme as he doesn’t fit Spalletti’s style. Gattuso wants him at Valencia and now Salernitana have emerged as an interested party. In the end, it’s up to him.

As a possible replacement, they are saying that Napoli have made inquiries about Frattesi who seemed to be destined for Roma. But again, dealing with Scamssuolo the price is too high. The fee would be somewhere in the 40’s. If he went to Roma, the price would be less because they earn a percentage on any future sale.

15. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    We're linked with Tajon Buchanan. If he's the Lozano replacement we'll be laughing. He's the real deal.

SF19 and indestructible repped this.
  16. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It’s a good thing Kim didn’t have a good World Cup because this has cooled any transfer talk.

Napoli are trying to pounce on Kiwior who had a decent showing for Poland. Kiwior is also being courted by Juve

17. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Raw talent and great work rate. Lacks the refined skill needed in the final third though.

18. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    He is the true heir to Callejon.

Differences being Buchanan is quicker, much better at beating his man, but with weaker finishing ability. Callejon near the end of his career also had a weak finishing ability but his first few years with us were fantastic.

Buchanan is the perfect type of player to play opposite of Kvara. He hugs the sideline stretching the field and makes runs in behind.

SF19 repped this.
  19. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Excited about adding a fellow Canadian??
    Tomori should of chosen Canada

20. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I haven’t seen enough of Buchanan tbh

21. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Reading now that if Demme is sold, Napoli will not replace him.

Zerbin’s agent has said he is not looking to place him anywhere and that he is fine in his role in Naples. The bench of Napoli is worth more than playing elsewhere.

22. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Buchanan is a bit of firecracker. Skillful, energetic, and not afraid of a scrap. Worth the punt.

23. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Napoli are in for Ilic from Hellas

24. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    I've seen links with Zaniolo. I'm a fan, but only if Zielinski gets sold. The player we should be after is ChiesaIMO.

25. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Bereszynski looks to be a done deal.

A nice backup for Di Lorenzo. At 30, he is what he is but he'll know his role and he has plenty of experience with both Sampdoria and the Polish national team having earned 50 caps.

Looks like Zanoli will be sent on loan to Sampdoria for at least the rest of the season as well. I like Zanoli but he's raw. He needs more consistent gametime and I think at Sampdoria he'll have every opportunity to win a starting spot.

Looks like a win-win, experienced RB to provide cover & one of our promising young players gets shipped to a spot he can win minutes in Serie A.

SF19 repped this.