Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 18, 2016.

1. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Spalletti is really keen on him. He said Osimhen is the strength of the team. He has room improve, but a complete striker, i.e., scores and works for the team. I cannot disagree with what he said. Gattuso I felt worked real wonders on Osimhen to make him that much more complete.

Napoli want to get Emerson on a loan, but his contract expires next summer so that complicates things. Unless Chelsea lower their price, or if Koulibaly/Fabian get sold, ADL won't spend to sign Emerson this summer. Tsimikas is a good alternative if it gets to that. He's a similar player to di Lorenzo.

2. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Kaio Jorge is joining to Juve lol

3. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    WHY NAPOLI COULD MAKE NO NEW SIGNINGS THIS SUMMER
    by Lorenzo Bettoni | Aug 5, 2021 12:12

[​IMG]
    According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Napoli could make no new signings this summer, provided their stars Kalidou Koulibaly, Fabian Ruiz and Lorenzo Insigne don’t leave.

The newspaper reports Napoli don’t have a real transfer budget as director Cristiano Giuntoli has been allowed to only sign players on loan.

For this reason, the Partenopei are struggling to sign a full-back or a central midfielder, which are the two main targets for the club in the summer.

Talks with Chelsea for Emerson Palmieri are ongoing, but the Serie A giants have also set their sights on Sheffield United midfielder Sander Berge.

Gazzetta sul mercato: "Nulla si muove, Giuntoli chiede solo giocatori in prestito" https://t.co/o8hnoJAmfv

— TuttoNapoli.net (@tuttonapoli) August 5, 2021

However, neither Premier League clubs are open to selling their players on loan so that Napoli may find themselves without any new signing at the end of the summer transfer window.

That scenario, however, would not be too dramatic for coach Luciano Spalletti who has told President De Laurentiis he appreciates the current squad and that he may no need new signings provided their stars don’t leave.

4. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Well, it is not a coincidence that we cannot spend, as we were not able to qualify for the CHL, in addition to which our owner doesn't like debt. We paid a good sum for Lozano and Osimhen. I think it was to be expected.

5. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Look at the bright side, if we slip to mid table we will still win the scudetto of balanced books

tripwire, CarecaNapoli and Sacki repped this.
  6. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We need change.

I would get rid of Ospina, Ghoulam, Rui and Mertens to lower the bill.

We need a top left back and midfielder.

all leagues look shit. Everyone going to PSG or PL.

7. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Koulibaly may go to PSG

8. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    watching today's friendly. osimhen is technically a serie c player. zielinski wont even run 5 meters to help his teammates and leaves all the midfield running to ruiz.

this has last season written all over it.

I have a weird feeling we might fight for top 10. hope im wrong

9. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Juve will win the league again. Inter broke the bank last season just to win Serie A now that they did that they are offloading everyone that got them that title.

10. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    ^ Atalanta will win. They are the only club in Italy that has it's act together. Maybe Mourinho will get lucky with Roma.

PSG now have Kimpembe, Marquinhos, and Ramos. They are not desperate for Koulibaly. Everton maybe, but they need to sell Richarlison or James first.

Chances are Koulibaly stays put and Napoli look to entertain offers next summer.

11. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Agree. It is worrying.

If you are not investing at least bring Sarri back.

The league is so weak that Napoli will challenge for top 4 but title will be between Atalanta and Juve.

12. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Atalanta deserves it the most, for both the jump upwards they have made and the sh*t they've been pulling off on the market. Definitely the one team that still seems to believe in conception, and not contraception...
    On the other hand, Juventus have been rather infertile, Inter has its own troubles, and we, once again, have the kind of coach who doesn't want reinforcements because according to him the team is just great. I am so tired of listening to the same old phrases that I would cancel sports journalism. Let them go home, pay them their wages, we can just replay the old interviews or read the old articles, just changing the names...

13. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    What would this team do without Insigne for inspiration. Against Ascoli, his pass for Elmas' winner took out three defenders inside the box... talk about vision.

Osimhen really needs to improve his heading. If he can just knock the ball down, that will be a big improvement.

14. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    My only impression from the friendlies is that Lobotka and Elmas could be useful players

Sacki and SF19 repped this.
  15. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    What do you think of the 4-3-3 Spalletti tried? I think this is the better system, but it might be difficult to implement without more time to work on it. Getting Zielinski to adapt effectively will be a challenge.

16. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I think that Lobotka is really talented, but the last season did not help him much, sadly. We shall see what he will show this season.

17. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    4-3-3 is better for this team because we don't have a good enough mids who are completely comfortable in the 2. But like Spalletti said, 4-3-3 becomes 4-2-3-1 depending on whether or not a team has possession.

My biggest concern is that we don't have any money to properly reinforce. No club is buying Napoli's "loan deal with option to buy". In this economy and environment you either have money for a transfer or you don't.

SF19 repped this.
  18. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    MAKSIMOVIC WANTS NAPOLI TO TAKE HIM BACK: ‘I’M TRAINING TO BE READY’
    by Martin Mork | Aug 12, 2021 13:20

[​IMG]

Nikola Maksimovic was released by Napoli in July but hopes to convince the Partenopei to give him another chance. ‘I would run back; I feel at home there’.

The 29-year-old centre-back was released after three seasons with the Partenopei and despite having other offers, he hopes to find a solution to continue with the Azzurri.

“I’m currently released and I’m training every day to be ready,” Maksimovic told Napoli Magazine. “I’m fine physically.

“I would run back; I feel at home there. The city has welcomed me and my family in a big way, we have made friendships that will remain strong for life.

“My children feel like Neapolitans and do well in the schools they attend. I’m ready to make myself available to find an agreement and continue together.”

Napoli are reportedly looking for a new defender, but Maksimovic has vowed he’s ready to step in and revealed he would enjoy working with new coach Luciano Spalletti.

“I’m there. I respect Spalletti and I would like to work with him,” he said. “He’s an experienced coach who takes great care of the details.

“I followed the first friendlies of Napoli, I see a very united group. It will be a season full of games and there will be room for everyone.

“The target remains to get the most out of every competition.”

The fans were disappointed with the end result in 2020-21 and Maksimovic said the Azzurri mus ‘win them back’ through their performances this term.

“It will be up to the team to win them back with the results.”

19. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    INTER TO OFFER SANCHEZ AND €15M FOR INSIGNE?
    by Martin Mork | Aug 12, 2021 08:54

[​IMG]

--------------------------

Yes, Napoli are unwilling to meet Insigne's salary demands but will pay Sanchez's 7 million a year salary

20. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    WHY ARE NAPOLI EAGER TO LET INSIGNE JOIN INTER?
    by Susy Campanale | Aug 12, 2021 15:39

[​IMG]

Inter are ready to swoop for Lorenzo Insigne, as his problems with Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis go far beyond just a contract extension.

The reports emerged last night from Sky Sport Italia, then the Corriere dello Sport and others, insisting the Nerazzurri could go for Insigne at anywhere from €20-30m.

That is an extraordinarily low price for the Napoli captain, not to mention someone fresh off winning the UEFA EURO 2020 trophy with Italy.

His contract is due to expire in June 2022 and negotiations for an extension have been barely even broached by the club, who seem if anything quite content to release Insigne at a low price.

Transfer pundit Nicolò Schira suggests not only were Napoli not prepared to offer a wage increase, they actually wanted to cut his salary from the current €4.6m per season to €3.5m per season plus performance-related bonuses.

According to La Repubblica and Sport Mediaset, the real reasons behind this tension have very little to do with the contract.

It goes back to the infamous ‘mutiny’ when players refused to go into a training retreat following a Champions League game in December 2019, rebelling against the orders of De Laurentiis and then-coach Carlo Ancelotti.

That proved a shattering moment for the club, as Ancelotti was fired a few days later, the players believed to be behind the mutiny were fined and even in some cases threatened with legal action.

It was never entirely resolved and Insigne is the only remaining big name who was involved in the scrap.

21. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Napoli, i tifosi ci sperano: sta per ripetersi la storia? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Emerson is available on loan now. He just extended at Chelsea.

We might see a deal for Manolas and maybe Ounas to Olympiacos. If not this summer, maybe the next. They say 15-18 million plus Maddy Camara, a holding midfielder Olympiacos values at 20 million. The deal is almost identical to the deal Napoli cut with Roma for Manolas (cash plus Diawara valued at 36 million).

https://www.sport24.gr/football/oly...n-manola-symfona-me-toys-italoys.9323723.html

23. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Juan Jesus are you fcking kidding me ? That fcking joke !? At this point I’d rather us send out someone from our youth academy. This team is so fcking stupid.

You know who we could of kept on this team for all these years and would of been decent ? ********in Izzo !!!!!

Bedelcigil and indestructible repped this.
  24. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    At this point, I wouldn't be surprised at all if my phone just started ringing:"Hello, you cripple, Gayntoli speaking, do you want to join our team, effective immediately?

25. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    They say Rugani too. Another loan for him?