Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 18, 2016.

1. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Lozano was a good guess, but I must admit I never thought he could be this bad, I just do not understand why he is performing like he has never seen a football in his life

CarecaNapoli and Ciro Di Marzio repped this.
  2. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Atletico got lemon (Simeone) so they kept making lemonade. We had lemon too (Sarri) but we chose to throw away the lemon and give the fans CoronaWater instead.

Sarri was the foundation for success on the sporting front, now we don't even have that.
    Let me ask people a question? In this situation, what could ADL have done differently? He chose Ancelotti and invested a good amount of money on him but that leaves us with what? I think the man is out of options and the best thing he can do with the club is to sell. I don't see what ADL can do to turn this around(Other than bringing Sarri back).

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  3. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We simply don't know. I think he has shown he cares by spending to patch the squad in a winter window. Does he actually have the money?

4. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    But the stadium is a pain in the ass, not just for us. The city council is to blame for a good portion of it. I don't really blame DL for hiring Ancelotti, as even a blind man can see the good intentions behind it, but it simply did not work. Maybe we would have screwed up with Sarri as well, these things are guesswork, but I guess the fans need to do sth...

5. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Thankfully ADL also owns Bari, unfortunately I can't see him selling Napoli and focusing on Bari until they've at least made it to Serie B. I hope his plan is to sell Napoli and bring Bari back to Serie A. He can do great things for them and keep them as Serie A regulars. He can't bring us to regularly compete for the scudetto. It makes perfect sense for him to sell Napoli when Bari is in a good position to come back to Serie A.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  6. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He does not care long term. But Napoli is worth jack shit without CL and fans not showing up. Pappone is just panicking.

7. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Stadium is difficult. But ADL does not even try. Other clubs have plans. Our old sporting director said that ADL never wanted to even look at plans because he was not interested.

Ancelotti is not suited for Serie A and many of us called it. He is not tactical. He has one Serie A title with Juve and the best Milan team of all times.

8. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Stadium is difficult. But ADL does not even try. Other clubs have plans. Our old sporting director said that ADL never wanted to even look at plans because he was not interested.

Ancelotti is not suited for Serie A and many of us called it. He is not tactical. He has one Serie A title with Juve and the best Milan team of all times.

9. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The team will be run by his son. Just you wait and see.

10. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    #9360 Euphorius Thor, Feb 2, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    I share your thoughts, but I do not necessarily subjugate my judgment to their will, as I have learned in life that things are often rather more complicated than less, though sts they appear to be complex yet are actually very simple and straightforward.

On top of that, aside from investigative journalism, we cannot rely on everything we read; therefore, we are doomed to eternal conjecture and guesswork, unless we possess the means to penetrate deeper.

I have seen only one team competing for the title regularly these years, only one team going anywhere near anything that can even be called competing for the title. Can you guess this one? Which one do I mean? From my point of view, taking into account the obvious fact which I have just stated, and lacking any and all reasonable sources of evidence or even real data provided for analysis, I do not want to dismiss our owner who had/has done quite a lot as soon as there is a little storm on the horizon.

If I had been given a certainty as to the success of some new owners, all of whom had not come even close to what we had done, I would have easily agreed with you and opted for a change in ownership, but I just don't see it in pink colors; the gaiety that you seem to expect with ownership change simply has not yet knocked on my door. I just don't get it, nobody has really competed with Juve regularly except for us, for years... Even the traitor Sarri has enough brains to objectively praise DL for pulling him up, notwithstanding all the nasty words the president has said before, after his own manner...

Who can? So far, whether you like to admit it or not, DL has been the closest to any such idea. So who should we adopt? On top of this fact, DL can't hold a poker face when we score a goal or win a game, he's there in the stands being happy. Let's sell to some Chinese half-bankrupt bastard, contract an intimacy with the Corona virus, and end up like AC Milan. This changing the ownership of the club and winning for years is not as easy as it seems. I will commend you if that's how it is and if that's what we need. But I just don't see the signs right now. We've had a satisfactory run, indeed, considering our circumstances. Indeed, we had kind of refused to stay in our place before this episode came, while all the others had!

11. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    If Bari were to eventually make it back to Serie A, he'd have to sell 1 of the 2 teams. By selling Napoli he can invest enough in Bari to keep them as regulars in Serie A and make the fans of Bari extremely happy

12. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He can sell it to his son

13. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Sure, it's still in the same family so still can't play in the same division

14. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That’s in the rules ?

15. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Yea

16. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Insigne/Younes-Mertens/Milik/Llorente-Politano/Callejon/Lozano
    Zielinski/Elmas-Demme/Lobotka-Allan/Fabian
    Rui/Ghoulam-Koulibaly/Luperto-Manolas/Maks-DiLorenzo/Hysaj/Malcuit
    Meret/Ospina/Karnezis

Next Year

Insigne/Lozano-Mertens/Petagna/Milik-Politano/Lozano
    Zielinski/Elmas-Demme/Lobotka-NEW/NEW
    NEW
    /Rui-RRAHMANI/Maks-Manolas/KUMBULLA-DiLorenzo/Hysaj
    Meret/Ospina/Karnezis

17. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Orsolini will be taken by Juve to reinforce their sitters, I am certain of that. I also like Musa Barrow, he seems to be quite skilled with the ball, but even more importantly, he seems to know when to play individually and when not to, which is a very valuable skill, added to his individual prowess.

18. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We need multiple players.

I hope if Fabian and Allan go that we get a top striker (then I don’t mind Mertens going), at too left back and midfielder.

19. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Lmfao ADL won't buy any top players, more Petagna and Politano type signings are what our future holds.

20. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Next season:

Insigne/Younes - NEW/Petagna - Politano/NEW
    Fabian/Zielinski - Demme/Lobotka - NEW/Elmas
    NEW/Rui - Rrahmani/Maksimovic - Maonlas/NEW - DiLorenzo/Hysaj
    Meret/Karnezis

We can sell Koulibaly 80M, Allan 40M, Lozano 25M, Milik 25M, Ounas 10M and make 180M.

phat repped this.
  21. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Fabian is likely leaving as well. If he starts for Spain in Euros (which he used to) and they make it far, he'll be Barcelona or Real bound...

Ciro Di Marzio repped this.
  22. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Fabian needs to do more. He hasn't been quite as good as he had been before lately, so I expect him to step it up. Lately my best memories of him are clumsiness in general and shots into defenders, maybe powerful, but that's even worse when you just make it ricochet off the man in front of you...

23. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Agree

24. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Insigne/Younes - NEW/Petagna - Politano/NEW
    Zielinski/Elmas - Demme/Lobotka - NEW/NEW
    NEW/Rui - Rrahmani/Maksimovic - Maonlas/NEW - DiLorenzo/Hysaj
    Meret/Karnezis

Koulibaly 80M, Fabian 70M, Allan 40M, Lozano 30M, Milik 25M, Ounas 10M and make 255M.

Add to that, that Ospina and Callejon will be off the books too.

We have a lot to spend. A top striker, midfielder and left back would be great. Maybe add Boga and Kumbulla too.

25. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Insigne/Lozano - BELOTTI/Mertens - Politano/Lozano
    Zielinski/Elmas - Demme/Lobotka - Fabian/NEW
    NEW/Rui - PEZZELLA OR KUMBULLA/Rrahmani - Manolas/Maksimovic - DiLorenzo/Hysaj
    Meret/Ospina

OUT 180M
    Koulibaly 80M
    Allan 40M
    Milik 25M
    Younes 10M
    Ounas 10M
    Malcuit 10M
    Ghoulam 5M

IN 85M
    Pezzella/Kumbulla 20M
    Bellotti 30M (and Petagna)