Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 3 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by FNU, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    yes like Mascara apparently Raffaele Auriemma claims that Il Napoli ha bloccato Mascara ..... we will wait and see

2. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    so have we got victor ruiz yet?

3. Napolinfinito

Napolinfinito Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    sposed to close on Ruiz this evening. Also 7 mil offer for Barreto is official.

4. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hopefully we can get Mascara, it seems to me that if we get another defenceman (apart from Ruiz who hopefully will be finalized tomorrow ), we would probably get rid of Santacroce....hopefully by the end of the week we will have Ruiz, Obganna, Baretto and Mascara.......... I would be more than happy with all theses guys....

what do u guys think?????

5. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    so we have only gotten Ruiz so far or what? im not to thrilled about getting Barreto. Mascara would be a good buy he is a great forward and can most likly do more then Sosa im not to sure about Obganna never really seen him play

its sad what has happend to Santa he had so much promise if only he could go back to the way he was...

6. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I feel bad for Santa too...but at this point, just get him to go and end this BS...

As for RUIZ...SIGN AND LET"S GET THIS DONE FFS!!!! ENOUGH DRAMA!!!!!

Would like to see Mascara and Inler arrive...don't think its gonna happen though.

7. Cavani7

Cavani7 Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
  8. Napolinfinito

Napolinfinito Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    huh, unexpected ressurgence of Inler chatter.

9. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    so when are we going to see Ruiz play ? also whats going on with inler you it sickens me that we got Yebda who should be starting every dam game who could really help are mid field out not play that TESTA DURA MAZZARI

10. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    some rumors floating around about this kid Tim Matavz whom we might get... I was looking at his stats and this kid can put them in.......
    btw again with this Inler saga whom now we might get in June..........

11. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Lazio reports a strong rumor that blasi and foggia will exchange clubs. Blasi says he would like to be coached by reja again and foggia has been on the market for some time now. Do you guys hear any rumors about this? How do you guys rate blasi?

12. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i heard about it, Foggia being from Napoli would walk up to Naples, he would help our cause coming of the bench and he is pretty good on free kicks in addition i got a funny feeling that Mazzari is probably not to impressed of what he is seeing in Lucarelli ..
    as per Blasi well he does give you big effort but all those unesessary yellow cards ..... i think is better years are behind him.....

13. Napolinfinito

Napolinfinito Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  14. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i was hoping for that.... great news!!!! hoping we get foggia too.............

15. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    well that's the end of il mercato i am quite happy with it, Ruiz and Mascara !!!we didn't get our midfielder but if Yebda keeps playing the way he does we will be ok (of course Mazzari will have to play him). I personally think there was a big push for Mascara due to the not soo convinsing performance of Lucarelli yesterday and the not to convincing Sosa............... Foggia ( lazio ) not playing much this year wasn't a decent alternative......also glad we keept Santacroce

I believe we got the team that will get there spot in the Champion League and dream for some more achievements ..............

16. Napolinfinito

Napolinfinito Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Agreed. With the team we've got coming together, if we can secure a Champion's spot we will have a formidable team taking to the feilds of Europe, and in a fine position to compete.

17. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    it is very defintely an exciting time to be a NAPOLI FAN!!!!

Good move on Mascara! I'm still a little worried about our forwards....but man, oh man...are we starting to really fill out as a club!!!!!:D

18. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    glad we got Mascara i was also hoping to get Foggia to i think he would of played his heart out for this team being he was born in Napoli

19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    some questions can Mascara still play full games ? and also do you think he can play in Hamsiks spot thus allowing us to move Hamsik into a mid position ?

20. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    no doubt he can still play full games, as per moving Hamsik back I don't think Mazzari would take that chance he is quite conservative...mind you i would try it...
    Maggio cannavaro Campagnaro Ruiz
    Hamsik Yebda Dossena
    Lavezzi Mascara
    Cavani

21. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i feel the reason why we play the formation we play is in Mazzari's head he is prob thinking why play with a back 4 if the lwb and rwb are just going to move up and join in the attack along the wings thats just the way i see it and i kinda see how it makes sense putting Dossena and Maggio on the wings like we are doing now

but i do feel the same as you this team should be playing a 4-3-3

22. Napolinfinito

Napolinfinito Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Venerato: "Inler in arrivo, uno tra Pazienza e Gargano lascerà Napoli"

given what I heard about Gargano being married to Hamsik's sister, I'm guessing Pazienza might be the low hanging fruit on this one. As much as many of us don't like Gargano's play, if he goes maybe it's a sign that Marichiaro might not be as rooted with us as we hope? Dunno. Just guessing here. Anyway, Inler would be a kick ass addition.

http://www.calcionapoli24.it/news-1...no-tra-Pazienza-e-Gargano-lascera-Napoli.html

23. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I also read that the problem is that if Udinese finishes 4th then they would rather keep him, I do believe that we have some kind of handshake confirmation regarding Inler for June. As per Pacienza or Gargano, I think it might be Pacienza leaving ......his contract is coming to an end if I am not mistaken as per Gargano a lot of fans in Naples are loosing patience with him , we have heard several Fischi yesterday that were addressed to him.........and yes why does he take free kicks??????

24. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Pazienza has been flirting with Genoa for about 1 year now. Gargano however would fetch us some money and he's been linked to teams like Lazio & Fiorentina last summer.

Napoli has been looking at Donadel

25. TallTowerMan

TallTowerMan Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    SoCal
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Normally, threads are limited to 2000 posts and this one is well over that. I'm going to leave it open for a while but will unsticky it and also sticky the new thread.

New Thread