Napoli is nowhere to be seen!!

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by NapoliNewJersey, Aug 29, 2007.

1. where i live, there are 2 options to obtain RAI International: digital cable & dish network. Up until 2 or 3 years ago, my parents had Dish network for about 10 years. They didnt like the quality of channels Dish offered, so they went back to their local cable. However, my dad did keep Dish ONLY for RAI. So he paid a cable bill, plus 15 dollars a month to Dish just for RAI. 2 years ago, RAI became available through digital cable, but for an extra 10 dollars a month. So he got rid of Dish all together and used his cable.

I dont know how the cable set up is where you live, but i know you can get Dish network. Might as well take that route. Ask if you can have it just for RAI. it worked for us!!!

2. They were wrong. I think they were posting those times based on the fact that normally RAI & FOX show 2 Saturday games, & 2 Sunday games. I went to foxsoccer.com & found this:

SERIE A on Fox Soccer Channel: OCTOBER 2007

Day Date Home Visitor Kickoff (ET)
    Sat. Oct. 20 Reggina Inter Milan 2:30 p.m.

Sat. Oct. 20 AS Roma Napoli 8 p.m.*

Sun. Oct. 21 AC Milan Empoli 9 a.m.

Sun. Oct. 21 Juventus Genoa 2:30 p.m.

Sat. Oct. 27 Torino Cagliari 2:30 p.m.

Sun. Oct. 28 AC Milan Roma 10:00 a.m.

Sun. Oct. 28 Genoa Fiorentina 3:30 p.m.

Sun. Oct. 28 Palermo Inter Milan 5:30 p.m.*

* Delayed Broadcast. All other games LIVE. (Games & times subject to change)

by keeping their commitment to show 4 games a weekend, they decided to show 3 on sunday. this is really a shame. Last season, DE LA worked a deal to broadcast Napoli-Juve from San Paolo on RAI. I doubt they would this year as they are on worse terms, but you never know. keep your eyes on RAI International's web site. something may be done!

BTW....FOR THOSE WHO MAY NOT KNOW, ROMA-NAPOLI WILL BE LIVE ON RAI INT @ NOON EST. FSC IS DELAYING IT BECAUSE OF EPL!!!

3. dimi1963

dimi1963 Member

Oct 3, 2006
    Union, NJ
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Thanks...

4. L.G.S

L.G.S New Member

Aug 31, 2006
    England
    I'm in England and it's not an actual official box :p

It basically picks up most channels around Europe, we get RAI but as I said they blocked the feed when matches were played.

5. FNU

FNU BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Just watch it online, it's the way of the future.

6. but im sure its not RAI International, is it? I dont think RAI in Italy (uno, due, tre) have the rights to show Serie A. they do for the national team. regardless, RAI INT doesnt only would show Napoli away to a team "worthy" enough to be on TV anyway. if you havent already, you should sign up to SerieA.tv. Its not bad afterall.

speaking of national teams, do u support Italy at all? Im sure you do England. Tough loss yesterday brother. Its not looking too good.

7. L.G.S

L.G.S New Member

Aug 31, 2006
    England
    Just checked, yeah it's only RAI uno.

Hmmm what? I have supported Italy and Napoli since I can remember and live off of the results, no disrespect to the England team or fans but I don't want to support the team because I simply don't like it ;) All talk and no results, and the worst thing about it is the fans.

Not to go too much off topic, but I'm glad they lost yesterday because maybe they will start blaming the players (99% of English fans are blind are always blame the manager) and drop them. I mean come on. If Italy had not won a trophy for 40 years would you keep replacing the management or would you just drop the crap players?

But anyway, my rant over :p