Napoli is nowhere to be seen!!

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by NapoliNewJersey, Aug 29, 2007.

1. L.G.S

L.G.S New Member

Aug 31, 2006
    England
    I'm 16 which in the end I think is better for me, because I can now enjoy Napoli's success without having any disappointment as I only started watching them during their time in Serie C (their promotion season).

2. Longboy

Longboy New Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Newcastle,UK
    the maradona were just before my time, i only got into football thanks to Italia 90 and my gradma told me back in 1992 that I must follow Napoli for the rest of my life, I never had a glory era (well 93/64 and 96/97 was a close as it got

3. rednow.red4ever

Mar 30, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    It really is pretty sad that you can watch every match live on seriea.tv except napoli home matches.....joe ginto can probably tell you the resentment the blackhawks' doing this in their home games here in Chicago has caused (and that's just locally; ignoring international opportunity is just redic).....

4. joeginto

joeginto Member

Jul 16, 2006
    Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Oh, God. Bill Wurtz and the Chicago Blackhawks. I was actually a huge, huge hockey fan as a kid. The man single-handedly killed the NHL in Chicago with his hair brained ideas, good old boy attitude and marketing tactics which were developed in the 1940's. As a result, the minor league hockey franchise in Chicago routinely outdraws the Blackhawks.

I just wish De Laurentis would get this done. Seems like such a no brainer, especially given the global awareness of Napoli. I mean we're not Udinese here. And I mean absolutely no disrespect to them but I'd dare say Napoli's reach, in terms of its global following, is at least on par with AS Roma and slightly behind Inter. However, this is probably be the exact reason a deal isn't done. Zio Aurelio wants to hold out for something that is on par with Juventus.

5. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It's a real shame that the Hawks are suffering. Their attendance is terrible and they've had a miserable team for years. But in my opinion, the whole league is being run into the ground . Gary Bettman is a dick and has no idea what he is doing.

------------------------------

RADIOMARTE is officially the radio broadcaster for Napoli. I read it today on calcionapoli1926.com

6. NapoliNewJersey

NapoliNewJersey New Member

Aug 13, 2006
    New Jersey
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

It's about time .. thank god ... now when do we find out if Raffaele "Si Gonfia la rete" Auriemma will be the announcer.

I guess this sunday??

7. FNU

FNU BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Jeez, we're living in the 30's here with this radio shit. I guess it's better than nothing! lol

8. joeginto

joeginto Member

Jul 16, 2006
    Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i know it sounds weird but i really enjoyed listening to the radio streams last year. all the build up before the matches and you could always hear the roar of the crowd. it just seems right. my cousins looked at me weird when i said i preferred listening to the matches on the radio versus watching them on sky when i was over there.

9. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It's def more suspenseful. I don't think my heart can handle it anymore though!

10. dimi1963

dimi1963 Member

Oct 3, 2006
    Union, NJ
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It's not the same without Auriemma....

11. dimi1963

dimi1963 Member

Oct 3, 2006
    Union, NJ
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Well looks like we are screwed, De Laurentiis has announced that he will not sell the rights to neither RAI nor SKY for the boradcast of the home games. He said that the Tifosi that are resident in a foreing country, will be able to view the games via streaming on the Napoli website. This was said in an interview with "Gazzetta dello Sport". Let's hope for the best.

12. NapoliNewJersey

Aug 13, 2006
    New Jersey
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

from SSC_curva_B's link

13. as long as i get to watch napoli play, i dont care what zio aurelio does. in fact, its not a bad money making scheme. hopefully he doesnt pocket all of it and uses most of it to give us more of what we want. i'll tell u this, tho. if this is the way to see napoli, im going to seriously consider getting rid of RAI. im not going to pay to see napoli, and pay 15 a month for RAI. with this system, the only reason i would have RAI is to see Italia. i can always go to mamma's to see i campioni del mondo.

14. dimi1963

dimi1963 Member

Oct 3, 2006
    Union, NJ
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I don't know if I want to get rid of RAI keep in mind that "la DS" has the rights to show highlights and that away games of Napoli will be broadcasted, especially when we will play teams such as Inter, Milan, etc...

15. NapoliNewJersey

Aug 13, 2006
    New Jersey
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Domenica Sportiva is enough for me keeping RAI .. not to mention Italy national team games and of coarse the away games on a real TV and not a computer screen.

I still hope he sells the rights to another station eventually.

16. ScunizzoNapoletano

ScunizzoNapoletano New Member

Aug 17, 2007
    Letino, Caserta
    did u guys watch DS last night? the clip about the roma formation was out of this world. I liked the Napoli part of the show too. Totally dominated Samp.

17. Kenntak

Kenntak New Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Florida
    I watched FSC's recap show last night hoping that they messed up and reviewed the Napoli game--no such luck. It's odd that they can't talk about one of the most dynamic teams right now.

18. joeginto

joeginto Member

Jul 16, 2006
    Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    FSC's highlights show is totally produced by SerieA.tv. If you look at the graphics and the game feeds (complete with the announcers) it's all taken from SerieA.tv matches. If they don't have the ability to show matches from San Paolo then that'd explain the omission.

19. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    So Zio DeLa is going to stream us games huh? Well, that website also needs to be updated.
    • No merchandise.
    • No media, clips from the games played.
    • Not in English, for our English only speaking friends. Spanish too! I heard that Napoli is getting a lot of attention in Argentina and they're showing all of our games, we need to be in Spanish too.
    • It's just sloppy, to say the least.
    I hope it won't cost an arm and a leg, I think they should give us the first game free to see how it is and such.

20. joeginto

joeginto Member

Jul 16, 2006
    Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    These are Napoletanos we're talking about. What do you think the chances are of that happening?

21. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    LOL I know, I wish I could run their website. What other teams stream their games from their website, any team around the globe?

22. joeginto

joeginto Member

Jul 16, 2006
    Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    many english teams do (liverpool and man utd do for sure). it's going to become the norm in less than five years.

23. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I thought they did. Do they charge to view or is it free? How do their TV rights work? Isn't it one contract for all the teams or something. Italy and their stupid tv contracts.:rolleyes:

24. joeginto

joeginto Member

Jul 16, 2006
    Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    no idea how their rights work but mutv online and liverpool is 80 pounds/year (little more than $160)