My Wolves gear rocks!

Discussion in 'United Soccer Leagues' started by Caddman, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Caddman

Caddman Member+

Aug 18, 1999
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Got my CT Wolves T-shirt and scarf in the mail yesterday. Very nice! Inexpensive too, plus it got to me in Texas in less than a week. Highly recommended merchandise from the world's favorite D3 team.

www.ct-wolves.com

And if don't buy something from The world's best D3 club, I would suggest that we try and support our local clubs as much as possible. They're working hard to bring us our favorite sport and they need our help. I recently received a Charleston Battery shirt in the mail from a friend that was quality. The Houston Hurricanes have folded, but hopefully the PDL Houston Toros will survive. And hopefully they become successful enough to offer merchandise like T-shirts and replicas.

2. houndguy

houndguy New Member

Sep 5, 2001
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    supporting our local teams

Not only are you helping your local team financially but also getting the word out.

I got a coffee cup and extra schedules on my desk which I pass around before every home game. I also try to wear my Hounds shirt.

Most of the schedules end up in the trash, but a few people go. I can think of one couple that bought season tickets.