My tryouts funding.

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by abramsosagie, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abramsosagie

abramsosagie Red Card

Aug 15, 2007
    Hello!

My Name is Abrahams Nosa Osagie from nigeria (West-africa), 23 yrs old to be precised.

Am a good and naturally gifted soccer player, lately i applied for soccer tryouts with the Kansascity wizards of the Mls side, aftermy diploma programme in one of the most prestigious university in nigeria called UNIBEN. This thing of playing soccer and study in the united states as being part of me since my school days.

Well i have to go straight to the point now, the tryouts date in which i applied for with the kansascity wizards is 23rd and 24th of february next month, i need to pay the registration fee to apply and some other things to enhance the registration, but to be sincerewith you, am financially handicapped and this opportunity most not pass me by cause have discussed the whole tryout details and possibilities with the kansascity wizards Director of Team Administration: Mr. Rick Dressel, pls am pleading, and dont think this is a way to scam or fraud you as the usual act online nowadays, no amount is to small to help me with these short time registration, and i dont mind to sign a condition to return any penny given to me during the tryouts process cause i have the strong believe that after the tryouts i will surely sign a professional contract with the K.C. wizards, so am using these medium to seek for someone to raise me with any amount or someone to sponsor me.

If you want to know more about the tryouts condition and my previous conversation with the K.C. wizards Director of Team Administration concerning the tryouts, i can provide you his phone no. and e-mail to confirm, cause i dont want the sun to turn down on me.

Thanks,and while awaiting your positive response.

Regards,
    Abrahams Nosa Osagie.
    +2348065265470.

2. Spoon

Spoon Member

Feb 25, 1999
    Overland Park Ks
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Goodluck with the tryouts but this is not the place to be looking for money.

closed