my new online store

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by robbzipp, Aug 25, 2006.

1. robbzipp

robbzipp New Member

Feb 11, 2006
    Spring, Texas, USA
    I opened up a new online store which you can find by going to http://www.zippzine.com. I have some anti-Dallas shirts, a Necaxa bag and some other shirts. There will be more to come. Suggestions are appreciated.

2. mexicano

mexicano New Member

Dec 19, 2003
    Templológico
    Brilliant!

What about Monterrey stuff? And you should also include a RUCK FICE shirt!:D

3. robbzipp

robbzipp New Member

Feb 11, 2006
    Spring, Texas, USA
    Re: Brilliant!

Sure, I can make something for Monterrey. What would you like? I made the Necaxa bag because my friend is a follow of their's. A RUCK FICE shirt might not go over too well with Anderson! :-D

4. fireman451

fireman451 Member+

Jun 26, 2002
    The Midwest
    Club:
    --other--

You could sell that "Ruck Fice" shirt to students around the Rob . . . I'm sure there's a market.

Maybe you can make one that reads "Duck Femocrats" . . . sorry, I couldn't help myself after seeing your blue shirt on pg. 1. ;) Don't take it personally robb, just razz'n you.

Fireman451
    S8C, UH Alum, RNC member :D

5. anderson

anderson Member+

Feb 28, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Eh. "Tuck Fexas" shirts are really popular at Rice for no apparent reason, so, well, you know, whatever. Other than UT/A&M, and maybe increasingly Tech/A&M these days, I'm not sure anyone gets too riled up about Texas college rivalries.

6. mabeuf

mabeuf Member

Jul 22, 2006
    West
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    "Win one for the zipper"... classic

'F*C* Dallas' shirt?

7. robbzipp

robbzipp New Member

Feb 11, 2006
    Spring, Texas, USA
    That one's from the movie Airplane. They talk a lot about a guy named George Zipp, which happens to be my dad's name.

Look closer! They say F.U. Dallas!

8. mabeuf

mabeuf Member

Jul 22, 2006
    West
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i know. but after that sign that stirred so much controversy i love that slogan.

9. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I was about to make a purchase,but those "vote Democratic" T-shirts,just blew my trip.
    That and the Necaxa stuff.Necaxa??
    Necaxa sucks !!!!

10. robbzipp

robbzipp New Member

Feb 11, 2006
    Spring, Texas, USA
    I will gladly sit down and discuss politics with anyone. I wasn't born and raised as a Democrat, I was made one by the decisions of the other party. I made designs that I was interested in. I am a loud proud member of the Texian Army AND a loud proud member of the Democratic Party. I believe in peace, liberty and justice for all. If you would like to have a beer and tell me why you disagree with my beliefs, PM me and tell me when and where. Oh, and you're buying! If you're a Republican, then you must be pretty damn rich! ;-)

As for Necaxa, my friend is a big fan of their's so I made it because I thought he would like it. ALSO, Dominic Kinnear played for them for a season and was the first American to score in the Mexican league while on their team. I even had him sign a Necaxa cap for me!

11. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I'm not only a Republican.
    I'm a registered Republican !!!:cool:
    A Rush avid listener too !!!
    I sure would like to talk to a tree-hugging Liberal.but you're Dynomite,just like me.so you can't be all that bad.
    Let me check your wears again,I might get one of those FU FC T-shirts.do they come in orange?
    p.s.
    Necaxa still sucks !!!!

12. fireman451

fireman451 Member+

Jun 26, 2002
    The Midwest
    Club:
    --other--

Me too amigo. Dos hispanos desde El Partido Republicano en este foro . . . wow! Pero soy Tejano, no soy cuidadano Mexicano como Ud. o mis abuelos . . . just don't read my comment about your home town in the Chicago forum, if you do just remember we have more in common than not. :)

And thanks for posting my reply on your blog Citizen Zipp!

Vote Robb Zipp!!

13. robbzipp

robbzipp New Member

Feb 11, 2006
    Spring, Texas, USA
    I'm open minded. That's why I'm a Democrat. :p

I have a co-worker who says he'd never ever vote for a Democrat, but would vote for me if I ever ran for anything. Go figure. ;-)

14. fireman451

fireman451 Member+

Jun 26, 2002
    The Midwest
    Club:
    --other--

Well, I wouldn't go that far . . . . unless you turned over a new leaf and buy this "rich" GOPer beers when we meet. I'm tired of handouts to the proletariat for free booze and snack food, aren't my hard earned tax dollars already going to your people for that stuff . . . you buy. ;)

15. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I just did :mad:
    Well I guess paybacks are a bitch.
    Los Rayados won 3-0.
    How did Pumas do,I fell asleep in the middle of the second half,and they were tied then.
    That's how bad they were:D

16. fireman451

fireman451 Member+

Jun 26, 2002
    The Midwest
    Club:
    --other--

They didn't get any better, empate 0-0.

17. yo no soy republicano ni democrata... soy anarquista :cool:
    jajaja
    que weba votar todos los politicos son la misma miierda :)
    and yeah... necaxa still sucks and also all the rest of the teams in Mexico...

Cruz Azul is your daddy... 4 games 4 wins = 12 points

18. fireman451

fireman451 Member+

Jun 26, 2002
    The Midwest
    Club:
    --other--
    Is that why some people in the Rob are afraid of you and your peeps, the ones who wear shirts over your heads and sunglasses . . . for war of course. You aweful anarchists. LOL!!!
    ;)

19. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Que se cierre la boca ese Coco Cementero.
    Porque tienen los Arbritos comprados,por eso ganan.
    Mendigos terroristas.:D

Hey,Greyas....viste el golazo de Baloy ?
    Que madrazo,no ?

20. jajajaja si chale ya hasta me da miedo salir a la calle con mi playera del batallon... me siento entre los mas buscados por el FBI despues de todo lo que escriben en este foro jajajaja

no vi el gol de baloy pero me lo platicaron aver si ahorita busco algun resumen de goles porque me perdi accion hace rato y deportv jajaja.. y ayer en titulares no lo pasaron pero me comentaron que fue un madrazo de larga distancia al angulo...
    pero igual siguen 5 puntos abajo jajaja...

se viene doble jornada y por cierto vamos contra el necaxa jajaja asi que they still suck...

pura anarquia!! dale batallon!!

21. mabeuf

mabeuf Member

Jul 22, 2006
    West
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i make all my lifes decisions based on partisanship

22. yanks02

yanks02 New Member

Mar 19, 2002
    Houston
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whoa whoa. Politics would probably not be good to start discussing here. There is a politics board for that. Thanks.

23. robbzipp

robbzipp New Member

Feb 11, 2006
    Spring, Texas, USA

Sorry, Johnna. I posted info about the store here because of the pro-dynamo/anti-Dallas stuff. I didn't realize that there were so many fascists reading this board and would sit behind their keyboard and try to make themselves feel better by telling me how wrong they think I am.

I'm not a singular person, so I have many interests and thus many different items. No one commented about my poop shirt, and that makes me sad!

One thing we can all agree on (except maybe Fireman) is that the Dynamo rule and Houston is the greatest place on earth!

24. besobeso

besobeso New Member

Aug 3, 2006
    Houston

I thought Bandito already pointed out the Vote Democratic shirt. :D
    Seriously though...the "I pooped today" shirt is funny. Because it's true.

25. robbzipp

robbzipp New Member

Feb 11, 2006
    Spring, Texas, USA
    I deleted the Vote Democrat shirt and I'm updating the product descriptions right now.

I don't like to mix with politics with sports, so I apologize to everyone that it happened anyway.

I hope you all can take another look and re-consider buying something. The markup is really low, so I'm not making any money off of anything. I just created some stuff I would like and thought some other people might.