My Neighbor Hates The Barra!

Discussion in 'Barra Brava' started by PJohnson, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Funkfoot

Funkfoot Member+

May 18, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Eb? You mean this guy?

[​IMG]

2. vthokies1996

vthokies1996 Member

Aug 7, 2004
    Leesburg
    I call bullsh!t. I remember this guy and his kid. He sat down in sect 137, in the 1st or second row. We were in the front row of 136. We were there pretty much right when the stadium opened. There weren't too many people in either section. We told him that it might not be a good idea to wear that shirt in this section. We didn't even utter one curse word, in fact, they both laughed. They stayed for a few minutes, got up and then never returned. There were no curse words, no beers. Your neighbor is full of shite.

3. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    so far dude was in 135, 136 and 137. Maybe there was invasion of men with boys in beckham shirts :D

4. spectre

spectre New Member

Feb 18, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well it wouldn't surprise me if those Galaxy fans brought along their boytoys to facilitate their heinous and ultimately unsuccessful attempts at sabotaging the Barra's forces for the game. I'm just surprised that they're so public about it. First, the Crew's hooligans come out, now the Galaxy fans as well? I suppose we are in changing times. :)

C'mon RBNY, c'mon Revs....it must be killing you to keep it bottled up the way you do. You'll feel better if it's out in the open.