My Love letter to Nick.

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by A QUEER EYE FOR NICK, Sep 17, 2003.

1. A QUEER EYE FOR NICK

Sep 15, 2003
    New Jersey
    Oh Nick you looked soooo power ful last night with your new make over. You look sooooo strong in back of that desk in the front office. Screaming at those stupid interns and crying your anger at the yes men!!! Ohhh Nick, my love for you is forever! Oh Nick, come to night to my love nest in Union Square so we can make great man love.

Soon all will see the New NICK! The powerful woman inside you will roar!!!!!

You are woman Nick, HEAR YOU ROAR!!

2. UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain Member

May 19, 2002
  3. psycho killer

psycho killer New Member

May 26, 2003
    NJ
    This was mildly amusing for about the first half sentence of your first post yesterday. Now your screen name isn't even funny.

4. NJPsycho

NJPsycho New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Dirty Jerzee
    Disgruntled MFO interns posting on BS. Go figure

5. LOS PIRANAS

LOS PIRANAS New Member

Dec 13, 2001
    REPPEN ALL OF JERSEY
    FUNNY FUNNY

THAT DUDE IS FUNNY!! WRITING ALL THIS STUFF ABOUT DEAR OLD NICK!! C'MON GUYS U KNOW ITS FUNNY!! DO U REALLY THINK THE METRO FRONT OFFICE OR EVEN NICK READS THIS STUFF WE POST HERE, THEY DONT GIVE A RAT'S A$$ ABOUT US THE HARD CORE FANS! THEY JUST WANT ARE $$$$$$$$

6. Calcio#20

Calcio#20 New Member

Jul 10, 2003
    N.J
    Hey this Saturday ---

Why dont we make A QUEER EYE FOR NICK sit next to them CRAZY Poles !!

I bet by the 70th Min. they will give up there Racist Garb and be wearing Pink Rayon and Fishnet Stockings.

Mr. QUEER EYE you have a job to do!!

7. UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain Member

May 19, 2002
    My girlfriend made me watch Queer Eye and I'll be the first to admit that they are much funnier than this Queer Eye for Nick guy.

8. ToddP25

ToddP25 Member

Apr 19, 1999
    Richmond, VA
    Watching my morning dump spin around in the toilet is funnier than this guy.

Put an end to the sockpuppets!!!!