My Atlanta Beat Experience

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by Beat4 Charge13, Aug 13, 2002.

1. Beat4 Charge13

Beat4 Charge13 New Member

Oct 18, 2001
    Oklahoma City, OK
  2. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    Nice!!!

Thanks for sharing!

3. piper

piper New Member

HA! I didn't notice that you posted it in here too! You have a PM. :D

You are so lucky!! I'd drive from here to go see them play. Well, if my car wasn't broke. I'd hitch hike too but I don't think that'd be safe for someone who looks uh, 13. :D

4. Pearce3Whalen7

Pearce3Whalen7 New Member

aww i see my pics were a hit!

5. Mike Lane

Mike Lane New Member

Jan 3, 2001
    Atlanta
    Very nice... come back again!

6. flix

flix New Member

May 22, 2001
    best kept secret
    Awesome!

Glad you had a great time while you were here. I actually brought the Beat team poster to the San Diego game - in hopes I would meet you (haha - you were only 2 rows in front of me). PM me with your address and I will mail it off to you if you still want it.

7. Beat4 Charge13

Oct 18, 2001
    Oklahoma City, OK
    address and PM

Flix,

Unfortunately, since I'm not a full fledge member yet on Big Soccer I can't PM you. You can email me at KLillyFreak13@aol.com and then I will email you back with my address on the team poster.

You were really two rows behind me? Somebody after the SD game came up to me and asked if I was Lauren and said that somebody had a poster for me, was that you that had the poster for me?

8. Kim-GoBeat!

Kim-GoBeat! New Member

Jun 21, 2001
    Thugsville, USA
    I had some collages for you as well! We all wanted to meet you! You should have stood up and asked for BS folks! you would have gotten a ton of stuff!

9. flix

flix New Member

May 22, 2001
    best kept secret
    Spreading that Beat-Love :D

I just sent you an email Lauren.

10. Beat4 Charge13

Oct 18, 2001
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Kim-Go Beat,

Hey. Well if I would have remembered that you all were going to be at the game, I would have asked. Someone that worked for the Beat I guess, asked if I was Lauren, and said that someone has a poster for me, and all that fun stuff. But I didn't know where you were.

If you would like to send some of the "goodies" which would be great if you could or would. email me at KLillyFreak13@aol.com and I will email you my address.

THANKS AGAIN YOU GUYS. IT'S A TRIP I WILL NEVER FORGET AND MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME.

11. Charger22

Charger22 New Member

Feb 16, 2002
    out there
    Dude, flix, I was sitting really close to you then! What a small world