Mundial Sub20: vs. Argentina, julio 19 (R) (News, etc..

Discussion in 'Chile: Selecciones Nacionales' started by MetroChile, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Hector_Huerta

Hector_Huerta Member

May 2, 2007
    Espn
    This by far has to be one the worst officiating I have ever witnessed. Chile deserved better than this as they showed good team play and always showed heart and commitment to attack. Argentina by far hasn't been a team this WC that deserves to go to the final , but thats futbol Id tell you. The score doesn't reflect at all what the Chilean team.

The German ref without a doubt was bias the whole game. His favoritism towards the Argentinians was indisputable. Just fvkin unbelievable how many foul he called just on one side. Kept getting to be a monologue the whole game.

Keep heads high lads , unfortunate about the events that took place. Al can be attributed to the douche bag ref.

2. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    No hay problema ;)

Una buena entre tantas malas: hace algunos minutos TVN informó que los jugadores fueron liberados y que ya están en el hotel todos juntos.
    Además, no habrá cargos contra los jugadores....(es lo mínimo, debería haber cargos por parte de Chile en contra de los guardias y policías, y en contra del árbitro!):mad:

Mañana a las 16:00 de Canadá, el "capo" Blatter dará conferencia de prensa, así que fijo va a hablar sobre el post-partido.

PD: ¿Stark será hincha del Bayer Leverkusen?(es la única explicación que encuentro para que no haya expulsado a Vidal):eek:

3. ridv34

ridv34 Member

Jul 20, 2007
    CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Thanks La_Liga.

It looks like the players have been released. There will be an investigation on what happened, but right now the team is more worried about sunday.

Que bueno que los dejaron ir, y sin cargos. Que shucha habra pasado...bueno, almenos vamos a saber algo mañana.

4. HoTnickZ

HoTnickZ New Member

Jul 8, 2007
    Chile should be fined and suspended, at least for the next U20, by Fifa.

Chile was dirty, Argentina faked, the ref was bad but Chile's actions were the worst of them all. Ultimately, they were beaten soundly.

5. Regency

Regency Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Toronto
    I saw your dad run onto the field....it was even better when the players shielded him and pushed the security away.

6. NFP__

NFP__ New Member

Jul 3, 2007
    Can anybody tell me why Isla and Sanchez were on the bench?
    They were 2 of the most outstanding players of your team in the matches i saw. What happened? Were they injured?

7. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma

WTF how can chile be dirty and argentina faked? did you see game you retarded ****?

yes we got beat who does not get beat by 12 vs 9 and Im including the ref because every call when agains chile.

8. Rob_420

Rob_420 Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Tough loss and I feel for you guys, you were the class of the tournament until yesterday IMO. Horrible reffing, Medel kick the ball at the Argentine player but he didn't kick him. After that the ref lost complete control of the match and took the Chileans as the antagonists and Argies as protagonists. Too bad because Chile did have a promising opening 10 minutes but that was a great strike by DiMaria off the bounce, world class stuff. Really unfortunate because without the early sending off this could have been one of the best games of the tourny.

9. ridv34

ridv34 Member

Jul 20, 2007
    CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Get out of here you damn troll.

10. NFP__

NFP__ New Member

Jul 3, 2007
    Anyone?
    I've been following your team in quite a few games.
    Those were the 2 players i liked the most, with Vidal ofcourse.

11. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Who **** deleted my Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: PolicÃ**a canadiense detuvo a todo el equipo chileno Sub

La policÃ**a canadiense detuvo a "todos los jugadores del equipo chileno" Sub'20 y les retuvo en el interior del Estadio Nacional de Fútbol de Toronto para "desinflar" los incidentes que se produjeron al final del partido entre Chile y Argentina.

More...

13. ridv34

ridv34 Member

Jul 20, 2007
    CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Estoy viendo la señal de TV Chile internacional, quedo la caga. Los pacos **************es torturan a Sanchez cuando le pide el entrenador que no le cagen el brazo malo. El pobre grita como desajenado.

14. loconet

loconet New Member

Jul 12, 2006
    Toronto

This was your dad? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y75n69Ux1os&NR=1

Ref ruined a potentially good game.

15. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    UN JUEGO TAN IMPORTANTE, merecia un arbitro que por lo menos se pudiera comunicar con los sureños! Error del comite de arbitros FIFA

un mejicano o espanol o de la misma conmebol seria buena opcion, incluso para los lineas

hey, guys I got several complains and email that some posters are insulting and trolling- NO MORE pls to keep your comments in here- got it?

16. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    When is this shit going to stop!!!!!!!!!!! FIFA always has to help either Argentina or Brazil get to the Finals this shit is getting old!!!!!!!!!!!!

The game was so one side everyone is talking about how Chile got screwd big time!!!!!!!!!!! The ref could not tell when the Argentians were faking we was calling everything WTF were did the find this guy?

I know there better ref but it seems like always in big game they bring someone that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    I've lived in Canada long enough to realize how important is revenge in Canadian culture.

What happened to the Chilean players was payback for the 3-0 on Canada Day. I'm 100% sure of that.

18. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Yes.
    Sánchez was injured since the Portugal match.
    Isla was injured since a practice doing volley-football.

19. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    SO because the Chile players wanted to applaud and thank the fans they should be suspended from future competitions? :confused:

You're an idiot. :)

Metro

20. loconet

loconet New Member

Jul 12, 2006
    Toronto
    Are you retarded? Revenge is part of Canadian culture? Are you sure you know what country you are living in? Ignorant post.

hell, I bet most cops there didn't even know Canada lost to Chile.

In other news..

http://communities.canada.com/nation...lack-mark.aspx

There will be a press conference today at 4:30 pm. Blatter is expected to speak about the event.

21. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Trolls like hotnickz won't be tolerated and/or welcome, either. :)

Metro

22. LOCO4UNITED!!

LOCO4UNITED!! New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    Section #120.
    El arbitraje fue una verdadera verguenza. La federacion chilena tiene que hacer un reclamo formal a la FIFA sobre el arbitraje. Estoy mas que seguro que si hubieran jugado 11 contra 11 y con un arbitro "profesional" el marcador podia ser distinto.
    Chile tiene una buena camada de futbolistas jovenes.

Saludos,
    Carlos

23. Hector_Huerta

Hector_Huerta Member

May 2, 2007
    Espn
    Aguanten Chilenos

[youtube]0g9hSSzKJjg[/youtube]

[youtube]k0vcg7S9DjI[/youtube]

24. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Bienvenido LOCO4UNITED (y bienvenidos todos los que vienen en buena onda al foro chileno):)

Sí, y no sólo la ANFP, sino que el GOBIERNO de Chile (Michelle Bachelet, el canciller Alejandro Foxley, y el Congreso Nacional a través de la Comisión de Relaciones Exteriores), ya enviaron protestas formales al gobierno canadiense por los hechos de violencia de anoche, y también piden mayores antecedentes acerca de los motivos de tanta violencia.

Esperemos que también la ANFP reclame a lal FIFA y la Organización de este Mundial Sub20 de Canadá (porque acá también hubo violencia de los guardias de seguridad del estadio; no sólo la policía canadiense).

Saludos cordiales!

25. jimstam

jimstam New Member

Jul 14, 2007
    I've played vs. Colo Colo team here in Montreal years ago.

I remember them being the biggest sore losers. We would literally have to run to our cars if we beat them.

I am not surprised at all at what happened in Toronto and that it involves the Chilean team.

I know the ref blew the calls but you don't act like violent sore loser punks after the game. And then the Chilean media and government have the GALL to say the police bea them when they attacked the police.

What chutzpah! Thank Goodness they are not in the final. Good riddance.