mtv video music awards

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by snowsuit, Aug 30, 2002.

1. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    At least Shakira was able to display her genius en vivo. (she needs to go back to her espanol record company , however)

As for Eminem- he brings to the surface all the sick undercurrents of today's music business. That's why you guys can't stand him.

2. Mattbro

Mattbro Member+

Sep 21, 2001
    Oh, is that why I can't stand him? And all along I though it was just because he's a dick.

3. supersport

supersport New Member

Oct 17, 2001
    San Francisco
    He's just mad becuase he is the Vanilla Ice of his generation. A year or two form now there will be a new "great white hope rapper/ puppet" to take his place.

4. Aimer. Northend Diva

Dec 7, 2000
    Hollywood
    definitely screwed...Sinead O'Connor was just on CNN proclaiming her admiration of Em....calling him a genius.

5. supersport

supersport New Member

Oct 17, 2001
    San Francisco
    Without Prince writing her only big hit, and her taking a swipe at the Pope, she's just another bald headed "flash in the pan." Some people will say anything to get back in the spotlight.

6. I am Joe²

I am Joe² New Member

Jan 10, 2001
    Jersey
    Yeah Bubba Sparx lasted real long :rolleyes:

It's funny every year someone says " In a year he'll be gone" blah blah yet year after year he's still selling out arenas.

7. Aimer. Northend Diva

Dec 7, 2000
    Hollywood
    Em has something those others don't.....

D
    R
    E

8. supersport

supersport New Member

Oct 17, 2001
    San Francisco
    And without Dre, what is he? Like so many other artist with big names behind them, they tend to last only as long as those relationships do, and when they take their first steps out on their own, well you know the rest of the story.

9. Unorthodox Yank

Feb 27, 2001
    Constant Flux
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i jsutn wanted to say that you have the best username in the hostory of usernames.

that is all.

10. boots15

boots15 New Member

Sep 19, 2000
    San Diego, CA
    I thought the VMA's were horribly boring this year. The camera work was probably supposed to be cool looking, but I just found it annoying. It was just boring. I think Christina Aguilera looked terribly sad and depressed and was screaming for attention, poor girl. I am not looking forward to them replaying it a hundred times in the next month.

11. Freestyle2000

Freestyle2000 Moderator

Feb 6, 2000
    LA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    You mean, the third-best (at most) producer in the industry?

It's still all about DJ Premier.

RS