Mr. and Mrs. Neave Fan Club

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by NYCgeezer, Jul 8, 2005.

1. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Re: This is whats happening on Tour !!!

Inside?:confused: :eek:

2. Achtung

Achtung Member

Jul 19, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Ah, I assume they never showed the "this is your brain... this is your brain on drugs" ads in Ireland. It was all a part of the War on Drugs here in America.

Of course we now support opium-producing Afghan warlords in the hunt for bin Laden, so the War on Drugs has actually taken a financially-convenient backseat to the War on Terror. And neave's brain benefits... or suffers, I'm really not sure.

3. StrikerCW

StrikerCW Member

Jul 10, 2001
    Perth, WA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Ah.. the days when anti-drug commercials were better than now. I enjoyed that one.

4. andrew neave

andrew neave New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Las Vegas USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    RE Sir Alex Ferguson Board

You might as call this the Sir Alex Ferguson board because any slight attack on his team selection and the Mod's shut the Thread down.

I mean Owen is the No1 pic for England yes, that must be good yes, he is shurly as good as Ruud at the moment IE not scoring goals

And most of peoples team selection for the new season hasnt even got Park playing!!!!, Its like the last 10 matches of last season didnt happen it was the goalposts bad luck and Referees fault, and oh yes and those dam annoying Goalkeepers who stopped ManUtd from scoring in so many matches, This reminds me of the Sexton days Oh dear!!!

5. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Re: RE Sir Alex Ferguson Board

For the love of God... :mad: :mad: :mad:

6. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

We used to laugh at these commercials, because anybody who was on drugs and watched this commerical was thinking the same thing:

[​IMG]

7. andrew neave

andrew neave New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Las Vegas USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Re: Your faith in Fergie

Cant wait for the new season, then we shall see, wont we.

I mean why dont any of you start a " Were going to win the Treble again " thread ????????????????????????????? we have such a world beating side.

8. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Forfuxake. :mad:

I closed one thread and now it's a "everytime I post something it's closed". Well guess what andrew - you are entitled to express your opinions, it's just that the majority of other people think yours are all wank. And for some reason you want to breach protocol by posting a new thread for every little lame idea that pops into your undersized cranium, when they should clearly go in an existing thread. Heck, newbies get it after being told the first time, I don't know what your particular problem is, and, at this point, I couldn't care less.

9. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Re: Andrew Neave Fan Club

Card that cnut. :mad:

10. jayro75

jayro75 Member

Sep 8, 2004

I've never wanted to bash someones skull in for being a dumb fvck as much as I do Neaves......

It's just too frustrating for words to have to see the total lack of comprehension spew from his pea sized brain.....

Motter it's just not funny anymore is it possible to forum ban him or something....

11. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

1. That's not true, however, if you suggest whole-sale changes, you are likely to be made fun of and to annoy people.

2. Owen is not the number 1 pick for England... Rooney is. Even so, Kezman is the number one pick for Serbia and Montenegro, he's also short and useless should we buy him and bench Ruud? or even better swap Ruud for him?

3. Our team selections are our opinions. Some of us have actually watched the preseason games. Some of us have seen Park had moments of brilliance, but also seen him play far too often in the middle of the... hmm. Park, and have noted that Giggs' play has been good, not stellar - but above that of Park.

4. We acknowledge that last year was bad, but we also acknowledge that our players, you know, the guys in the strip we are supposed to support, played below their potential. We hope that a preseason together will sort that out. We are glad that we've added 2 players to the team who will have an impact.

VDS will certainly be a better keeper than what we had last year and Park gives us options and depth on the wings.

12. StrikerCW

StrikerCW Member

Jul 10, 2001
    Perth, WA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

If you hate the forum so much, leave your trolling ways to the Mafia fans and the Arses. Please do favors to all and go to another forum to complain so relentlessly about the club you so 'fervorently support'.

Simple Algebra I learned in 7th grade.

dislike forum+disliked by forum=leave forum so as to having to stop whining about actions that occur in the forum. :)

Have a nice day. :)

13. jayro75

jayro75 Member

Sep 8, 2004

I hope that helps.... :)

14. Hawki

Hawki New Member

May 4, 2005
    NorCal, USA

For some strange-ass reason, I just don't think this equation will ever become ... errrr, equal?

15. Chaz Striker

Chaz Striker Member+

Jul 26, 2005
    Denver

Its not a strange reason that this equation wont add up. its a scary one. :eek:

not only will the equation not add up but the equation is just one of those that cant be solved...........by anyone, not even einstein. :eek: :eek: !

16. ilv2

ilv2 New Member

May 30, 2004
    L'abbaye de Leffe

i would like to join.

where do I sign up? :D

17. andrew neave

andrew neave New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Las Vegas USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hands up who wants Owen Ronaldo and Rooney

Hands up who wants Owen Ronaldo and Rooney up front
    With Giggs Scholes Keane in Midfield, sounds our best bet to me.

Trying to look on the positive side of things. :) !!!!

18. MtP07

MtP07 BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2005
    Re: Hands up who wants Owen Ronaldo and Rooney

Seriously, why can't you post this crap in your own thread?

19. Invincible

Invincible Member+

Mar 28, 2004
    Sanctuary

Oh for cryin out loud...

20. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN

Surely time for a card now.

21. Kawaiius

Kawaiius Member

Oct 31, 2004
    Maryland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

I'm up for that.

22. andrew neave

andrew neave New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Las Vegas USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    7 points behind Mmm

So hear we are guys 7 points behind, I must admit playing well,
    But as i have said is coming second in the Premiership satisfactory to you, nuff said

My latest rant is Fergie should start the ball rolling on trying to prise say :- Joe Cole from chelsea, I mean he must be worried about being in the final World Cup squad, and playing as substitute every week or worse in the reserves, is not going to cut it. Offer Chelsea 10 million
    I mean are some of you doubters still going to say no to Buying some new Talent,;- Heinze out for the season Keane out for 3 months if we draw 6 or 7 more matches in the coming months, dont you think we can wave goodbye to the title

As i said 3 months ago I would be amazed (ignoring J Cole)if there isnt One Midfield player from the Argentian Brazilian Italian Spanish French German Dutch or Scandavian leagues, available for possible transfer to Man Utd, My maths says that could be 2700 players, and not one of them would like to come to Old Trafford I dont belive it !!!
    Chelsea have raised the bar and we havnt done a thing to catch up have we ??????
    Second in the League this season is abject failure in my opinion

23. Numquam Moribimur

May 30, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Re: 7 points behind Mmm

Dont you have your own thread so you can post your shite in ?????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

24. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City

Hi Andrew.

25. NYCgeezer

NYCgeezer New Member

Apr 17, 2005
    New York City

like.....Park?