Mourinho's Miadidas Pulse!

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by zhiyi., Oct 19, 2005.

1. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    omg people jose mourinho is wearing some cool blue customised pulses from miadidas. although i aint a fan of him and chelsea, i think the pulse looks dashing. they should be by miadidas as you can see a small white tag near th heel counter. thought he used to wear puma boots? is he sponsored by adidas now ?

[​IMG]

2. Slateford

Slateford New Member

Aug 10, 2005
    Singapore
    omg thats nice! i think he got that to match chelsea's colours, blue ^_^ but i am surprised he isn't wearing pumas...

3. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    i like him even more.... he's got great taste

4. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    i reckon its cos chelsea's kit will be by adidas next season, so adidas have already snapped him up to wear their products cos sooner or later chelsea will be by adidas

5. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    nope he got an adidas sponsor now. he wears everything adidas, from tracksuits at press conferences, to adidas trainers in one of the american life adverts. im pretty sure he was in an adidas advert aswell. i remember he was sitting in the stands with all his adidas stuff in one of the adverts.

6. joto 3

joto 3 New Member

Feb 24, 2005
    evansville, IN
    thos
    are amazing

7. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    guys sorry to divert the topic a little but i have this very hilarious jose mourinho half time talk to chelsea. it is extremely funny, about 4 mins long. thought of sharing it with everyone, but i'm not sure how should i upload the sound clip here. can someone lend a helping hand gimme a website where i can upload the sound clip? thanks

8. Ricardinho_Uk

Ricardinho_Uk Member

Dec 28, 2003
    uk

try uping it on yousendit dot com

9. European16

European16 New Member

May 30, 2004
    Koln
    upload it, i wanna see it lol

definitly nice shoes

10. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    www.putfile.com is the best site for uploading audio or video files.

11. soccer4life_7

soccer4life_7 Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Canada

its just audio right >> cuz if it is i heard it before, its so funny he talks about buying roney n stuff...good for a laugh

12. Becks23

Becks23 New Member

Jul 4, 2003
    if only the blue preds came out like that originally!

13. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
  14. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore

YEAH man! that's the one. Haha, www.amazon.co.uk search word Rooney 35half million. I can click buy. And shut up Makelele!

15. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    yeah it was on the chelsea threads. great stuff though !

16. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    you mean chelsea fan site thread? lol thought they would worship mourinho instead of posting a video to poke fun at him

17. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    There was a big close up on his boots from training once and they were slightly different to those. They were blue but the stripes and the material behind them was slightly different to the normal model. I wish I'd kept the picture now!

18. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore

the chelsea forum on BS. Why would fans worship a manager? Plus if its a funny thing, who cares? I like jose but i certainly dont worship him and obviously i dont think most fans would. Managers come and go and so do the players, its the club they play for which people support. And i do think Jose speaks funny in real life, and duffer needs a damn tan but that doesnt make me less of a fan does it? So manyoo supporters cant boo Rio? or were less of a fan coz they did? Its us fans that constantly critisise and judge the teams we support and still continue supporting regardless, that makes us fans. Hope you get into perspective. How many times have you cursed at barthez and andy cole be honest, if you did then you cant be a "fan" then. If you didnt curse at all, then Manyoo gots to thank God you arent their manager.