Most improved player from last season to this season so far?

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by Dark Savante, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Valerii Bojinov has to be my pick as well. The Gilardino kid had a break out second half of the season last year and he seems to be doing well(fromt he few times i have seen him) in what has really been a side on the down swing this season.

Adraino is my favorite striker in the World but he has been doing the business for some time now just with smaller teams in the past, I guess he had a breakout 2004 with Brasil but that was just more because he was given the chance than anything else it wasn't very unexpected that he would be doing the business for them too given the moment to shine.

He has scored more goals now than before but he is the main striker for Inter and the focal point of their attacks. He had Mutu at Parma to split duites with until Mutu left for the glitz and sparkle of the coke mirrors in London. He was banging them in for Parma after Mutu left until injury put him on the bench. Once he left for Inter he picked up right where he left off before he was hurt.

I wouldn't say he's the most improved player from this season to last I would just say right now he seem to be the best striker in the World.