Morelia official thread Vol II [R]

Discussion in 'Morelia' started by sidspaceman, Aug 1, 2007.

1. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Dam wright!Lets just hope to keep it up. Remember last time we were on top and then we went down hill for a long time.The team relax too much in the second half.Great game by Aldo,not just the goals but the way he is always looking for the one touch pass.When they play longer together,they will know when does passes will come.The defense is also looking well with the "Twin Towers" Romero and Cervantes.
    Is it just me oh does Patino look funny with those long coats and jackets.
    Next are the Goats,lets beat again just like last time and keep being on top!

2. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Is Ever Guzman gonna cover Landin's spot while he's en El Tri? or do we have someone else?

And yes, Patiño looks ridiculous in those suits/jackets.. :D

3. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    I reAlly like the way our team has been playing since the Interliga, Patiño is doing a great job and he is very pasionate about what he does and the team! I really like a coach with that type of passion and attitude...

I didnt get to watch the Pachuca game but from the replays it is obvious that we are at some point going to strugle scoring if Landin or Choy dont pick it up, Leo Ramirez and Tiago are playing amazingly well since Interliga and well Tiago ever since he joined the team. I was glad to see Leo score those 2 goals even though Calero helped a great deal on that! lolx

I hope this helps his confidence but realistically we cant expect for Leo to lead the team in scoring when he is not a true forward and also can't expect for us to score goals from midfield or off a free kick.

Our damn forwards need to step up and start finishing plays! It's always good to get off to a good start but even that is no gurantee, i can remember Tecos once started the season with 4 straight victories and then broke down and didnt even make the playoffs so we gotta keep playing organized and as good as we have been but our forwards have to start showing up to play!!:mad:

4. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    What the F**k was that stupid ref thinking! La carga era de hombro a hombro y se llamo el penal era tarjeta amarilla.HOw can they ruined the whole game in the opening minutes and ruined all the hard work that the team worked the whole week.If they are going to call those call there is going to be a lot more divers inside the box,let them play.
    I was so pissed that i didn't the second half,and im glad i didn't.
    Mediotiempo:
    "Malo de Marco Rodríguez. El silbante pecó de localista, ya que todas las decisiones difíciles fueron a favor del dueño de casa. Además, Rodríguez volvió a ser ese árbitro que parece querer sacar de quicio a los jugadores con actitudes un tanto amenazantes."

5. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ok so, fine, that was a fucked up red card, a lot of teams play almost whole games with 10 men, but to allow 6 goals?? that was shameful:eek::eek:

[​IMG]

6. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    Agree with you 100% !!! as soon as they start idolizing and talking good in the media about any ref such has been the case with marco rodriguez they go back to them old selfs! pinche vendido de ************!
    That was no foul but and even less a yellow or red card but that is what our futbol has become, it is a circus where the best acting players get rewarded! what a fuKCen shame!!!!

Youre right he completely threw away everything Morelia had worked for and even for chivas fans i bet it was a waste of time and money for those who attended. For fans watching this game i bet it was sick too, this would have been a really good game had it been evenly 11 against 11 but once our BEST defender was red carded it was all over from there. Just 5 mins. into the game....

patiño could have just went back on defense after that first goal but he tried to fight even with one player down, I liked that from patiño even though we were exposed to the goleada which eventually did happen. I gurantee you in an even game this does not happen! This was no different than the game Mexico won against Paraguay in Copa America where in the first 5 minutes they give us a penalty kick and red card one of their guys, We end up wining that game 6-0 but realistically 11 against 11 we will NEVER beat them by that score.

Dont be let down my peeps! this game was fixed and well facturado by "chuiquimarco" within the first 5 mins. Let's put this behind us and remember that we still have 6 pts out of 9 possible. The season is still long, let's hope for better officiating in the games to come specially the next game at Atlante where we'll be without Romero as well. We should be fine, i like Patiño's agressive style of play and we should be fine, this was nothing more than a rock on the way not caused by us, we cant worry about things that happen which are out of our control!

Arriba el Morelia cabrones and Chuiquimarco chingas a tu MaDre!!!!!!

7. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    What the hell happen?I didn't see the game due to it being so dam late on a saturday,but why wasn't Landin and Aldrete on the staring line up?
    I will forgive Patino if he takes care of America.We beat them last time,lets do it again!

8. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  9. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Morelia 1-0 America:D

This more than makes up for the goleada ante Chivas:cool:

10. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    YES! I was only able to se the first half due my class was a 5 but it was good to see Landin schooled Castro:D How did the team due the second half? It seemed that with Romero the back line was solid.Better keep the winning streak against Monterey.

11. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Should have been Morelia 6 - 0 America, but Landin can't seem to score those easy goals, in some even Ochoa was vencido and still the idiot couldn't finish them, i mean we are at -6 in the goal percentage we need goals:cool:

12. Wiso

Wiso Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Phoenix
    Club:
    Club León

exactly, landin had awesome moves, he even broke some backs. but could not finish. memo didn't stop those shots, landin biffed them

13. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The whole team sucked today!All the players seemed tired from the game during week.Even though the team sucked,Monterey got a gift from the ref,the was a clearly penal on Hernandes,he even had to leave the game.
    Patino also wasn't in the game,Guzman could have had the spark that the rest of the players lack.I hate these type of games,two hours wasted!:mad:

14. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    If they can't beat Puebla.... tsk tsk.....:cool:

15. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Sin palabras lo que le pasa a este equipo..:(

16. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  17. nocturn055

nocturn055 New Member

Aug 10, 2005
    Bogota
    Que tal han visto ah Aldo leao, como esta jugando con el equipo????

18. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

19. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    :cool::cool:

20. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  21. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  22. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    We need a quality strikers.

23. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    we have Landin...

..Oh you said quality...nvm:cool:

..:rolleyes:

24. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Will Morelia gives us a good game this weekend and makes us forget that lack of games they've played?I hope so!
    Up front, I would start Choy and not Landin(he needs to train harder and fight for a spot). I don't know who to start with Choy,all others forwards have been horrible.
    Aldrete needs to have the freedom to run down the sidelines,patino crowed his sideline to much.Aldrete is fast and can make plays, but if is plays all defense than we are wasting talent.I still think Hugo F****D up not taking him with el TRI.He would have help out Edgar a lot on that side.
    VAMOS MORELIA!Tenemos que ganar.

Patino is probably back playing in is rock band by now.

25. dbdavid

dbdavid New Member

Nov 17, 2006
    Watts
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    what do you guys think about Tena?