Morelia official thread Vol II [R]

Discussion in 'Morelia' started by sidspaceman, Aug 1, 2007.

1. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well it wasn't the best game that the team played,but it got the job done.A bad call from the ref,for once went our way,but i don't think it would have made a difference in the outcome.Aldrete's absence showed on the left side.I like Marcinho's aggressiveness.Overall the team is finding ways to play well together,giving the fact the we got 7 new players,we need to beat Jaguares next week to fight for the top of tabla general.

2. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    what in the world happened today? The whole team suck! Did they all party last night or did something happen in practice.Whatever it was they need to wake up,Arce passing was always to slow.He needs to play like when he gets call up to el TRI.TO MANY ERRORS FROM THE WHOLE TEAM TO MENTION!AAHH:mad::mad::mad

3. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Yeah... What else is new??? This is one of the the things I don't like about them, the freaking "inconsistency" of their playing, one day they play in Championship form (like when they beat america), and the next game they play like a team that is in last place, or just came up from segunda... I really hate it... :cool:

4. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    Like I had said before you really cant expect much from a Mediocre like trejo, he sent the team to bunker after the 2 - 1 lead and allowed tecos to play from midfield and on! you allow ANY team that much space and they will have no problems creating goal opportunities at will which is what happened and luckily they didnt score more than 3.

Again it was a surprising start of a season but I knew all along we would not be ablet to maintain in. C'mon this piece of crap of a coach is the same stupId ass who left MORENO on the bench during the most important game for Necaxa during their Libertadores run. Now Moreno is having an amazing season with San Luis and already scored as many goals as Bravo did all of last season and we are barely a bit past half way in the season.

Bottom line Trejo en un pendejo, he doesnt have an eye for talent, he does not have the best 11 out there on the field and he's afraid to win! he showed that on friday bunkering aftert we took the lead against a bad Tecos team

5. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You called it even before the season started.Who do you think would be the one to replace him?He needs to go now!

6. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    At this point I think it would be worthless making any changes, the directiva needs to assume their responsibility as well and let this guy finish the torneo. Once done I would like to see Dario Franco back with the cluB!

He was doing fairly well with the team when he took over halfway through a horrible season and got us into liguilla that year. Inexplicably they let him go, that is not just a good coach but I love the fact that he is passionate about the profession and he also has mad heart for the club and the city!

Maybe i'm being too harsh on trejo specially the way things are going in our league where they fire coaches at will it seems every freakin week, but I seen this guy around the league long enough to know he is not gonna get past a half decent season. The title he had with Pachuca to me was just a FLUKE!
    Yes, pachuca had a decent team to win under ANY coach, that year the tournament was very Iregular, they faced a weak San Luis team in la final who inexplicably LEFT OUT one of their best players in ariel gonzalez, even with that Pachuca was barely able to defeat them by a single goal and it came on a penalty kick! That was not impressive at all to me!!!!

7. Ddude122

Ddude122 New Member

Apr 16, 2007
    LA california
    Morelia vs Necaxa de visitante if we lose its over...we have to win it will be very hard for us to get on top of San luis chivas cruz azul and necaxa,thats depending on there results but it will be a nightmare for us to lose."Vamos trejo no quires ser el proximo corrido.

8. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  9. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    how experienced is David Patiño?

10. Ddude122

Ddude122 New Member

Apr 16, 2007
    LA california
    We have to beat cruz azul jaguares is 1 point away from us they have a better goal diffrence were in big trouble if we don't win.

11. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    Yes this is our liguilla or repechaje game right here, we cant afford to lose this game, if we do its all over for any chance at qualifying.

We normally dont fare very well against cruz azul either playing at home or away but if our players cant get motivated for this game tonight then I dont know when. Phycologically it has to still hurt the way we lost to san luis but even with that loss we were very fortunate Cruz Azul lost as well so now its all or nothing for both clubs. This should be a liguilla type game and I hope we can manage to win, so far this season at home we have done pretty well against the "so called" grandes de nuestra liga, we beat both chivas and America and now we gotta do it against cruz azul!!!!

Vamos por la calificacion Monarcas!!!;)

12. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well at least we have repechaje... I think we can get through it, but the liguilla is going to be tough..

this is where championship teams show their stuff..'

Good luck... I mean.. next years kit would look mighty nice with a pair of stars, instead of just the one.:D

13. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    We would of had two already si el america no nos hubiera robado esa semifinal en 1988:mad:

speaKing of those perros! we are facing them in Repechaje, it is now official!!! first at Morelos and the Vuelta at Azteca.

I like our chances considering they will not have Cabañas their best striker for the Ida game on thursday. We need to take at least a 2 goal lead in the first game, we were able to beat them earlier in the season with 10 men the entire 2nd half. So 11 against 11 and with some of them missing key players and without garbage trejo as the head coach we should be able to handle business.

I liked how the team played today in the 2nd half. We did not score but we created at least 5 to 7 clear opportunites to score in just one half, sometimes it just goes that way and you cant find the net for whatever reason but the key was that we were able to generate those opportunities and we need to keep that intensity we had in the 2nd half of today's game against America as well this coming up week!

14. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Judging by their last 2 games, I think they are going for the sudamericana, which means we might be playing their B team.

15. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    hAAA hAAAA we smashed those aguiluchos like nothing!!! It's not over but jsut for the Record America has NEVER beat Morelia en fase final.

In 1988 semifinals "el famoso reglamento" game they beat us in PK's bt not in regulation.

In 1996 or 97 I believe we whooped them at Azteca 3-1 and sent them on their way and Now we are about to do it again for a third straight time!

America really had ball possesion in the first 20-25 minutes but unlike in other games now we were on the other side of the coin where not playing well or dominating we found those 2 goals in the first half, that was key! I really like how the team has been playing since Patiño took over, we are much more offensive and it has been showing creating alot more goal opportunities and that translates into goals! to be able to score 3 on Ochoa is really NOT easy at all but we got it done!!!! 90 more mins. and we will be advancing to Liguilla!!!!

16. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    When we won the Championship in 2000, we were also a repechaje team:D

come on guys...i need 2 stars in my jersey

17. futbolitico87

futbolitico87 Member

May 11, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

MORELIA I PRESENT A NEW LOGO

GOOD OR BAD YOU DECIDE?

18. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I don't know man, that crown makes me think of the one kids get when they got to burger king..:rolleyes:

keep the crown simpler or no crown at all.. but still nice try;)

19. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    I loVE it! , well not that much but at least this new logo now makes it known that the name "Monarca" is NOT monarca as in a Mariposa, it signifies a Monarch, a King, so this logo sets the reCord straight!

There are many out there who want to make fun of our team and call us the mariposones from Morelia but they are mistaken, yes there is a time of the year when in Michoacan the monarca mariposas migrate and its a big show for many tourists but they actually migrate just seasonal from guerrero and the colors of our team by the way are also NOT after a mariposa monarca.

The colors Yellow and Red have been traditional since the 80's when the team was first called Los "CANARIOS" del Morelia, there were also other names such as Los Ates, Purepechas, etc. etc. Just for the Record!!!

20. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LOL i remember "Los Ates" and los Canarios for that matter, however i was under the inpression that they were named Monarcas because of the Mariposas. :rolleyes:
    I should be ashamed if that is not the case, since i consider myself Morelia's biggest fan.:(:eek:

(In my defence the butterfly's are named because of their royal appearence, so...)

21. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I was about to come in and scream WTFFFFFFFF!!!!! not again:eek:....Albitro vendido hijo de su put:eek:......}

but, thansk to Muños, and Lopez stupidity things worked out..:rolleyes:

22. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    Yeah I was about to say WTF!!! is this 1988 all over again but mang thanks to that lame rodrigo lopez and our inability to freaking score we are moving on. What a save by Ochoa there in the 2nd half though!

haaa haaa payback sweet payback!!! this makes my season here though, i dont care what happens next, nothing beats throwing out America from liguilla and culminating this triumph in their own turf!!! yeaaaaahhhhh bitchhesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

23. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    this is total bullsh!t!!!

Santos is u 1-0 so far, but Morelia had 2 legit goals not count because there was a supposed foul on the 1st and a supposed offside on the 2nd :mad:

the reffereeing for this game is a complete joke

24. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Not that is anything new, but:

Pinche Highway Robbery

:eek::mad::eek: