More info needed

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by spencercs, Dec 13, 2005.

1. spencercs

spencercs New Member

Dec 1, 2005
    London
    Can anyone tell me the palying sides (e.g left, right, centre, right and centre etc) of the following players;

Davy Arnaud
    Jack Jewsbury
    Brian Roberts

2. SamPierron

SamPierron BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 30, 1998
    Kansas City
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What game is this for?

3. jdoppel

jdoppel Member

Jan 12, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Davy Arnaud is a forward who also plays left-sided midfield. He is fast, but does not have a good shot. Also, he is taller and skinnier than most games have him. he is tough and not prone to injury (often the most fouled player in the league).

Jack is more of a central midfielder, though he has been used on both wings, and up front. he is a utility midfielder who has a knack for scoring goals by being in the right place and the right time. he has some speed, and some tackling ability. his passing and first-touch aren't the best, and he is another battler who does not give up on a bad pass or a missed tackle.

Brian Roberts is black. the latest Fifa game has him as a white guy - and that really bugs me. At least get the color of a player's skin right. i would be super pissed if i was a black player and i was represented as a white guy in a game. that basically says - we dont know who you are and we dont care. anyway he plays right back mostly, though with his size he could also play in the center of defense. He gets forward well and even gets into the opponents 18. he is fast, a decent crosser of the ball, and i think a very solid defender. he doesnt get a lot of playing time, but when he does, he doesn't usually disappoint.

4. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    I've already answered a lot of the questions about the team for this guy through PM. Not sure what game though, he didn't say.

5. KCSoccerForever

KCSoccerForever New Member

May 25, 2005
    Shawnee, Kansas
    Game? Looks to me like Arsenal will go anywhere to replace Viera! Hands off the Wizards mates! :)

6. jdoppel

jdoppel Member

Jan 12, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

ok. i actually dont mind because there is nothing worse than buying a game and finding out that Roberts is white, Arnaud is slow, and Preki has the stamina of a 18 year old.

7. spencercs

spencercs New Member

Dec 1, 2005
    London
    Thanks for all the info guys, just what i needed. Sorry but for legal reasons i can't tell you what game i'm working on, unless one of you wants to become an official contact, for that i just need your email address. Any takers?

8. kopiteinkc

kopiteinkc Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Shawnee
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Let me guess, you signed a "confidentially agreement" :rolleyes:

9. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Hey, one out of three right ain't too bad. :p

10. spencercs

spencercs New Member

Dec 1, 2005
    London
    it's just company policy, sorry

11. Spoon

Spoon Member

Feb 25, 1999
    Overland Park Ks
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Let me guess Champ man?

12. Roush

Roush Member

Dec 19, 2001
    Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you want real information, you might think of actually contacting the team. I know that this was a project that was handed to one of the other PR interns when I was at D.C. United.